pre-season games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
is anyone going to see any of these games saints,packers,browns or dolphins? i never been to a pre-season game before. i have tickets to the dolphins game. Wondering if i should do the drive(2hrs) south. Any thoughts on seeing the last pre season game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I enjoy them a lot. Cheaper, get to see the new talent, and not crowded. I can't do crowded.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
is anyone going to see any of these games saints,packers,browns or dolphins? i never been to a pre-season game before. i have tickets to the dolphins game. Wondering if i should do the drive(2hrs) south. Any thoughts on seeing the last pre season game.

Typically the third game is the one to go to. However, Fisher played his starters a lot in the last pre season game of last year. I'd say it's worth it.