GAME DAY Pre-Season Game 2 - Raiders & Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Will 6'th round EDGE Ochaun Mathis finally get some game play ?
Davis Allen or Hunter Long ?
AJ Arcuri & DeAndre Square ?

I am looking forward to more of Warren McClendon, Zach Thomas, Mike McAllister, and yes, even Logan Bruss.
Also, Stetson Bennett along with go-to guys Puca Nacua, Demarcus Robinson, Ben Skowronek & ...
And, of course, Zach Evans, Ronnie Rivers & Royce Freeman.

Who passes grade in game 2 ?
I can't wait ...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Continuing to monitor the development with Noteboom, if he gets traded I wonder if they then keep A.J. Arcuri or if they continue to play Warren McClendon at LT.

Hopefully we see improved special team play on coverage and Tanner Brown makes every FG he attempts.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Continuing to monitor the development with Noteboom, if he gets traded I wonder if they then keep A.J. Arcuri or if they continue to play Warren McClendon at LT.

Hopefully we see improved special team play on coverage and Tanner Brown makes every FG he attempts.

Good question on McClendon/Arcuri. I'd be surprised if both didn't get a major test this week.
McAllister could also push Brian Allen closer to obsolescence in a similar scenario.
It will be an interesting time these next 10 days.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I guess Stetson has to be the starter this week after how he played last week, right?

I don't know, could start with Rypien/Winn and then progress with Bennett later, much like the Charger game imo.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Rypien didn't show us anything. Let's see where Bennett is right now.

Bennett played the 2'nd, 3'rd & 4'th quarters. While I agree that Rypien didn't play well in that 1'st quarter, it may be a bit early to take away any further opportunities. jmo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Another thing I like about Bennett is his helmet always seems to be on crooked. Shit's more tilted than @Loyal 's old white hat after a night of partying in PI. It's pretty funny.

Dude would fit right in with McHale's Navy. :laugh4:

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another thing I like about Bennett is his helmet always seems to be on crooked. Shit's more tilted than @Loyal 's old white hat after a night of partying in PI. It's pretty funny.

Would that make Sean Captain Binghamton?

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Are we gonna see our newly drafted TE tonight, or is he still out?

I would like to see Turner and Young get more reps. The more the better.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1692461258536.png

Stetson Bennett = Tim Conway.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Are we gonna see our newly drafted TE tonight, or is he still out?

I would like to see Turner and Young get more reps. The more the better.

-We’ll IMO Young will be limited forsure.He had a tough week of practice.Wouldn’t be surprised if he is held out against Denver ?
—The Rams are looking for depth & Nick Hampton is in for a battle ? Just wondering your thoughts at OLB/DE/Lb ?

As for Turner. There is a lot of reps to be had.Not sure the depth chart.Wonder if Earnest Brown even suites up? Bobby Brown as well,but I think there still is a lot of competition upfront. Johan Williams & Murch will be out there.Turner is an interesting rookie. He was drafted high,but still wondering about Terrell Lewis ?Personality wise Kobie is going to give you his all.A pale box DT who is going to find his way onto the field more than off of it.