Pranksters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've heard rumors that William Hayes is the funniest man on the team, that being said...who is the best prankster. and if u are allowed to indulge, can u tell us the best you have seen?

Name
Johnny
I don't have too much time interacting with Will Hayes but I do know he says some pretty funny stuff from time to time. The biggest prankster is probably gonna be of no surprise to anyone…Cortland Finnegan, Ive seen the guy pay for a flatbed truck to pull up to rams park, load up all the LB's cars onto it, and drive to the loading dock of a business that overlooks our practice field. The driver then honked the horn at the end of practice signaling to all the linebackers that their cars weren't in the parking lot as they had thought…too good.