Practice Squad Signings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
just heard on radio (ESPN) Tyler Johnson signed off PS to 53 man Roster. Doesn't look good for Kupp playing vs SeaCocks.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
just heard on radio (ESPN) Tyler Johnson signed off PS to 53 man Roster. Doesn't look good for Kupp playing vs SeaCocks.
Maybe ... sure hope not.

I believe the rules allow two PS players to be brought-up to the 48-man game-day-roster; and that can be done as late as Sunday. Guessing (Hoping) that signing Tyler Johnson to the the 53-man roster now is more about a concern over losing him to another than a decision has already been made regarding Kupp's status.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I dunno, if they were worried about losing him to another team, why put him on the PS in the first place?
Me thinks they are concerned Kupp may not be able to go.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I dunno, if they were worried about losing him to another team, why put him on the PS in the first place?
Me thinks they are concerned Kupp may not be able to go.
Might be right.

However, if they weren’t concerned about losing him, Johnson could have been activated for the Seattle game eight days from now.

I’m just trying to be optimistic on Kupp.