Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

3 RAMS (2-0) down 1

Previous rank: No. 2

Drew Brees' thumb injury took a lot of juice out of Sunday's NFC Championship Game rematch between New Orleans and Los Angeles, but don't hate on the Rams if they don't feel any less pleased about a convincing win. The offense remains out of sync when compared to the best times of the last two seasons under Sean McVay, but Sunday brought progress. The most impressive play? A gorgeous 57-yard rainbow from Jared Goff to Brandin Cooks to set up L.A.'s opening field goal. Cooper Kupp, meanwhile, has not skipped a beat following reconstructive knee surgery. He's been Goff's favorite receiver this season, leading the team with 19 targets. His 66-yard catch-and-run to the goal line showed speed and power that backs up the offseason reports that he's more explosive now than he was before the ACL tear. The Rams are 2-0 and have yet to hit their stride. Good place to be.

2. Los Angeles Rams (2-0, LW: 2)
Seeing Cooper Kupp go for 120 yards was a great sign. He showed a lot of strength and explosion on a 66-yard catch-and-run that was just short of a touchdown. Coming off a torn ACL, it was fantastic to see Kupp look like he’s 100 percent.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Funny how last year the Rams were 2-0 and yet they were looked at as less than the Chiefs because we beat the lowly Raiders and Cardinals. And now this year we come out 2-0 against good teams with good defenses while the Chiefs and Patriots beat up on lesser teams and we're still not getting the recognition smh

The Ramowl

Starter
Funny how last year the Rams were 2-0 and yet they were looked at as less than the Chiefs because we beat the lowly Raiders and Cardinals. And now this year we come out 2-0 against good teams with good defenses while the Chiefs and Patriots beat up on lesser teams and we're still not getting the recognition smh

I mean, #3 is not exactly getting shit on by the press. And let's be honest, I don't like our chances so much against the Chiefs or the Pats if we were to play them next week given how inconsistent we've been on the last two games. We are a top 5 team, but we do not exactly lights out right now

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean, #3 is not exactly getting shit on by the press. And let's be honest, I don't like our chances so much against the Chiefs or the Pats if we were to play them next week given how inconsistent we've been on the last two games. We are a top 5 team, but we do not exactly lights out right now
Remember, it’s not all about offense. Our defense is better than it was last year. I like our chances against the other 31 uteams

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Put us at 31. I really don't care. In fact I like it better when everyone isn't on the Rams' nuts.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put us at 31. I really don't care. In fact I like it better when everyone isn't on the Rams' nuts.
Due, you've been pimpim AD for your avatar for a while now...When do you bring your boy Goff back to the fore!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Due, you've been pimpim AD for your avatar for a while now...When do you bring your boy Goff back to the fore!
I've had that Gurley avatar actually for longer than I had the AD one lol. Had it all through the playoffs last year. But this one of AD is just too good to not use. :)