Power Rankings Find Me ONE!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'm just sick and tired of offseason power rankings by boatloads of "football analysts". You flip on ESPN just to hear the same pathetic bandwagon banter from all these "experts" when I could walk into a college bar and hear the exact same garbage coming out of drunken frat guys the night before some analysts regurgitates the same crap the next morning.....NO! Romo is not a Super Bowl caliber quarterback! Yes Rodger Goodell is an ass trying to change every rule in the book.... How about some REAL news and real digging to find true underdog teams constantly over looked and over shadowed by a childish bandwagon mentality led by a biased media. But i digress... please can ANYONE find me a deserving Rams power ranking on any neutral website that has them ranked above 16th. It's a tall order but someone find me a diamond in the rough... or the stink that has become sports media and analysis.

Someone at some network needs to create a poll for players and coaches to rank who they believe is the new biggest threat to their team and division. Lets hear it from the guys on the sidelines and the guys taking the hits. Not from Skip 'freakin' Bayless

...or maybe I'll just have to be patient and wait until December and try and call into the Dan Patrick Show with a big fat "We told you so!" .... starting to ramble , long day.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have a tough time coming up with 10 or 12 QBs I would want more than Romo.
I don't what "super bowl QB" means....Romo is a very good QB.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I could walk into a college bar and hear the exact same garbage coming out of a drunken frat guy" - I thought it read "drunken FAT guy" so I thought you wanted my take:

There are not 15 teams in football better than us, but we have to win games to prove it. Our division & schedule would humble most teams, but we can't make excuses. I firmly believe we're top 10 in the NFC & top 15 in football, and soon the rest of the league will know it, too.

beer me

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Duude, totally found one a while back that had us at 9. I think it was under Walterfootball....

I'll look.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yep, oldie but goodie. Lol

ARRRGH!!! Can't paste the link on my phone. It's there, bro.

It's from May 16th lol.

Google: Walterfootball power rankings (it's like the first one.)

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a tough time coming up with 10 or 12 QBs I would want more than Romo.
I don't what "super bowl QB" means....Romo is a very good QB.
it was simply an example of arguing against one of their constant beaten topics.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, Romo gets it done for 3 quarters. It's what he does...

Dos Eques

"I don't fumble or throw picks often. But when I do...

I makes sure its late in the game." Hahaha!!!

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
PF's Power Rankings:

1.) Rams!!!
2-32.) Those other bums.

Mine have the same validity as anyone else's before they play any games (which is to say none, but still).

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yep, oldie but goodie. Lol

ARRRGH!!! Can't paste the link on my phone. It's there, bro.

It's from May 16th lol.

Google: Walterfootball power rankings (it's like the first one.)

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

ramsb_logo.gif
St. Louis Rams (7-9) - Previously: 9.
Excluding a defeat to the Panthers, the Rams lost just one game outside of the division after Week 3. They crushed the Saints and Colts despite missing their starting quarterback. If Sam Bradford can remain healthy, this will be a dangerous team in 2014. That's a big if, unfortunately.

I suppose that would explain why St. Louis picked Greg Robinson No. 2 overall. I wasn't a huge fan of that, but the Aaron Donald selection was awesome. How sick is the Rams' defensive line going to be? It would not surprise me at all if Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick and Carson Palmer all s**t themselves upon hearing the news - especially Palmer, who can't move around at all.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

ramsb_logo.gif
Excluding a defeat to the Panthers, the Rams lost just one game outside of the division after Week 3. They crushed the Saints and Colts despite missing their starting quarterback. If Sam Bradford can remain healthy, this will be a dangerous team in 2014. That's a big if, unfortunately.

I suppose that would explain why St. Louis picked Greg Robinson No. 2 overall. I wasn't a huge fan of that, but the Aaron Donald selection was awesome. How sick is the Rams' defensive line going to be? It would not surprise me at all if Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick and Carson Palmer all s**t themselves upon hearing the news - especially Palmer, who can't move around at all.

Thanks, man. Thats a dam good analysis.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ramsb_logo.gif

thank you! at least there's one! should hang on to that article to pin up later in the season.