POSTGAME QUOTES

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

POSTGAME QUOTES

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher

(Opening statements)
“That was, clearly, a great win for those guys in the locker room. There were so many lessons to be learned tonight, starting with the first offensive play and that’s kind of how the game went. We would have a difficult situation arise on the field and they’d bounce right back. To watch (WR) Danny (Amendola) come back after that fumble was pretty impressive. Throughout the game there was...(Redskins Head Coach) Mike’s (Shanahan) got a good team and I know they had a couple injuries on their defense, but they’d make a play and then we’d answer. Then they’d make a play and we’d answer. We thought we were in position not to put the defense back on the field there at the end, but they made a good play. (RB) Daryl (Richardson) lost the handle and defense went in there and got it done. It was a good effort, all three phases from the standpoint of contributing to this win.”

(On if this was the Sam Bradford that he signed up for)
“Yes, it is. Yes, sure is. He was dialed in all week and certainly dailed in today. He and ‘Schotty’ (Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer) were on the same page. This was a difficult defense. Coach (Redskins Defenisve Coordinator Jim) Haslett does a lot of different things. Again, I thought we had a great play and Sam had some answers. He knew where to go with the football for the most part.”

(On why he called timeout before the Redskins’ last play of the game)
“I wanted to put the best personnel group in and put us in the best coverage to not give up the potential first down.”

(On if he saw a personality emerge from the team)
“Yes. You don’t do what they did out there without a personality. Across the board, top to bottom, all three phases, they’ve got great personality.”

full transcript: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 6205520871