Postgame notes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
@LACHAMP46 .... I am sorry.... I was wrong to tell you how to think.... you are of course welcome to your views.... and although I don't always agree with them.... I do respect your views which I did not properly convey in my last post. I just turned 49 and been a Rams fan my whole life just like you so I can certainly understand the frustration. . Again I am sorry, please except my sincere apology. I think I will bow out of this thread. And say you may be right. ;)

Go Rams...... ;)

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I just turned 49 and been a Rams fan my whole life just like you so I can certainly understand the frustration.
Youngin....I'm 50.......

And you can always express your views....to me...in any way you see fit to get your point across....no harm no foul at all brother

Go Rams!

Damn 9ers looked good last night

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I find myself in agreement with those that are big Reynolds fans.

I think that he is not only gonna have a role in this O, but I believe that when he gets his big chance he will become a star for this team.

That's right, a Star. A 6'3" speedy deep threat with the catch radius of a condor that could outleap a kangaroo. A freaking nightmare for opposing D's.

I LOVE this kid. He just makes plays...

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I find myself in agreement with those that are big Reynolds fans.

I think that he is not only gonna have a role in this O, but I believe that when he gets his big chance he will become a star for this team.

That's right, a Star. A 6'3" speedy deep threat with the catch radius of a condor that could outleap a kangaroo. A freaking nightmare for opposing D's.

I LOVE this kid. He just makes plays...

Yeah, I've actually posted that I thought Reynolds would eventually (down the road a couple years) have an even bigger impact than Kupp. Changed my mind since then though. :)

But yeah that combo of length and speed Reynolds has is unusual to say the least. Plus he very naturally tracks the ball in the air.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
As far as Pharaoh Cooper goes... even though I haven't mentioned this before.... I would be shocked if he is not on The Rams roster all year long. Imho...the only way he isn't is trade or injury.

PC looks solid out there to me, nothing special. BUT McVay really likes him (glowed about him in his presser the other night), so yeah.