Post TruJo Franchise CAP hit Mock ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm liking that Receiving Corps!

My only addition would be to have a JuJu Smith/Ross/Godwin drafted too.

I'd wait another year if we signed both Garcon & Gordon, prefer not to spend a high draft pick on what would likely be a guy competing for the 4'th WR spot on the depth chart in 2017. Cooper, Spruce & Thomas should get a good look this season. jmo.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too late to edit the OP, I forgot about our second 7'th round draft pick, so ... with pick # 234 :

C - Tom Cameron, So.Miss.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I'd wait another year if we signed both Garcon & Gordon, prefer not to spend a high draft pick on what would likely be a guy competing for the 4'th WR spot on the depth chart in 2017. Cooper, Spruce & Thomas should get a good look this season. jmo.

We can never have too much receiving talent on this team. We need all the help we can get to find that diamond in the rough. I somewhat agree with you but I feel like, with how deep this draft is, we can afford to spend our #2 pick on a WR that might turn out to be even better than Garcon, Tavon, or Cooper.

Zay Jones, JuJu, Ross... all could be better than what we have now or will get in FA. (thinking long term).