Post-Game Locker Room Vid??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody seen it for the Rams/Chargers Game? I really enjoy watching those, as it is a peak into the chemistry and personalities, and how much these guys seem to really, genuinely like each other.

If anyone can post a link, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
LOL I think McVay skipped it so everyone could jump in the cold tubs & get on the massage tables -- they wanted to max recovery right after the Chargers game to be ready for Thursday night.
edit: ya I absolutely love his locker room speeches, was really disappointed when it didn't happen

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Probably not in the mood after losing our top 2 corners and return man for a month or more.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I dont think Gurley was particularly in the mood to talk to the media. He wanted to get recharged right away. He also said that he does not like Thursday night games, but there is a game to play