Post count?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Something screwy going on with our post counts or is it just mine? I lost about 800+ post somehow?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ramhusker said:
Something screwy going on with our post counts or is it just mine? I lost about 800+ post somehow?
X has gone through each and every one, and if it was a stupid comment, he erased it :sly:

Oops, I just lost one more.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alright, here's the deal. When we were on another server (a shared server), the forum was slow to respond and was kinda laggy. I pruned a bunch of posts from a few years ago to reduce the size of the database, thinking that would help a little. It didn't. Since then (about 2 months ago), I resynchronized the post counts to make up for all the ones that were pruned. Because of that, only members who have been around since the beginning lost posts. Myself included.

We were on a shitty server, and we since moved to a much better one, so this won't be an issue again.

If anyone wants their post totals back, just PM me and I'll add some. It won't matter much because the rank system has been removed as well. Custom ranks are also available if you PM me. If you guys know anything, it's that I'll accommodate each and every one of you if you just ask.

Now shut the fuck up about your posts. :razzed:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
HEY I'M MISSING SOME TOO WHAT GIV-

Oh wait I just got here, never mind.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Alright, here's the deal. When we were on another server (a shared server), the forum was slow to respond and was kinda laggy. I pruned a bunch of posts from a few years ago to reduce the size of the database, thinking that would help a little. It didn't. Since then (about 2 months ago), I resynchronized the post counts to make up for all the ones that were pruned. Because of that, only members who have been around since the beginning lost posts. Myself included.

We were on a crappy server, and we since moved to a much better one, so this won't be an issue again.

If anyone wants their post totals back, just PM me and I'll add some. It won't matter much because the rank system has been removed as well. Custom ranks are also available if you PM me. If you guys know anything, it's that I'll accommodate each and every one of you if you just ask.

Now shut the freak up about your posts. :razzed:

Well I got ya a post! HANGING!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:

We were on a crappy server, and we since moved to a much better one, so this won't be an issue again.

Now shut the freak up about your posts. :razzed:

Well that attitude just cut your 2014 support in half :cheese:

I kid, I kid.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Can I just get a courtesy 1400 put back on for terrific content? Lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
Sure. Why not.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LosAngelesRams said:
What?!?! I lost 1,000 Posts too!

Dude, Please, put them back. :sly:
I know you're kidding, but I gave you another grand anyway. :lol:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
El Juggernauto said:

Whoa, was just kiddin dude....

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was working hard towards that 1000. Ugh....lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's the great post conspiracy of 2013.....

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Everyone knows that I'm really a 4th rounder that posts with 1st round skills. I was a big value for the board.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Warner4Prez said:
Everyone knows that I'm really a 4th rounder that posts with 1st round skills. I was a big value for the board.

Lol +1