Possible Roster Moves?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Just curious if anyone has heard any information or rumors or has any thoughts on any roster moves by the Rams in the next couple of days. With the release of Jackson who can we expect/hope to see the Rams sign or is Von Miller taking Jackson’s roster spot?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Miller is an addition but Atwell (IR), Howard (short-term-IR), Jonah Williams and Jackson are all deletions.

I think that leaves just 50 players on the current active-53-man-roster (I am including Blanton).

Now, there's only four Wide Receivers, and two Inside Linebackers on the roster at the moment.

Guessing at least one WR comes-off the Practice Squad (Koski).

Also guessing that the Rams hope to sign Jonah Williams to the PS.

They could also want to hold an open spot in case Darious Williams is activated off the short-term-IR.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'd also sign Avery Williamson. Waived from TN this afternoon.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Sign Tristan Jackson off the Vikes practice squad... Unless there is bad blood there from when he left.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Since we are back on a budget now, a blocking TE or a K/P Returner, whether he be a CB, WR or RB, doesn't much matter, just someone who can hold onto the ball and is quick enough to bring us good field position.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
What about Marvin Hall? He still available I believe. He is familiar with Stafford and can get open deep and return punts if I'm not mistaken.

I would add Williamson Poole and Hall for depth and possibly they may wind up being real contributors and would be cheap.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They are saying Roseboom is back.. jourdan tweeted

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I was rooting for him.
Agree but he might be back ... Practice Squad.

Even assuming Brooks and Hall return to the PS after being called-up for Sunday (due to the DB injuries), the Rams have two open spots ... I believe.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Jaydon mickens? Bucs released him a few weeks ago. He was their starting kick returner and plays wr too.