Possible inside nuggets from Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I very seriously doubt Noteboom will stay inside once Whitworth retires.

Neither tackle we drafted has the feet
he does. Plus Noteboom is not a Mualer inside like the other two can be.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
My friend once worked for the Rams and knew Rosenbloom. He stayed in touch over the years with a PR guy who got us pre game field passes and we watched the game from Georgia’s old box. I’d bet it’s the same guy. The info is credible.

And I expect no jokes about Georgia’s old box. It’s just too easy

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why? Because they moved to Missouri & back to California? It's likely the Rams have employees that moved with the team each time.

I'm just saying it seems odd. Move from LA to STL then back to LA and 30 plus years at the same post with the same team?

It's unlikely. Possible, but not probable.

I'm going to respect your request.

Against my wishes.

So. I will not make remarks about how lots of guys were in her old box. Or. I bet it was worn out on the inside from years of use. Or. I bet it smelled musty. Or anything of the sort.

It wouldn't be fair to you @leoram

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I'm just saying it seems odd. Move from LA to STL then back to LA and 30 plus years at the same post with the same team?

It's unlikely. Possible, but not probable.

I'm going to respect your request.

Against my wishes.

So. I will not make remarks about how lots of guys were in her old box. Or. I bet it was worn out on the inside from years of use. Or. I bet it smelled musty. Or anything of the sort.

It wouldn't be fair

@leoram
CCAB56A7-8B0D-4820-8BA3-D1C1E84A30C7.jpeg

From that same game v the Saints...these boxes were better

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
:burp: I stayed in Georgia’s old box once. When I came out they threw me on ice. Next thing I knew I was trucked to a pier in Jersey.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WCR,
Thanks for your insights. They bring a lot to the board. I'm not sure anyone knows or not but I have a question for you if you don't mind. It was reported/rumored that the Rams were targeting a cornerback named Deandre Baker with our pick at 31, but, alas, the Giants traded up and took him right iin front of us. And this is what sparked the Rams' FO to trade out of the 31st slot.
Do you know if this is what happened?

~ArkyRamsFan~

Hey man, sorry I wasn't more clear, I put the link to the original poster at the top of the post but I'm just sharing someone else's post from another board. Sorry can't answer more... like I really REALLY wish I could!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ebukam inside seems to go against the idea of Matthews kicking in. I'll be fascinated to watch that unfold in training camp and preseason if true.

Interesting tidbit about Notebroom and their thoughts on Evans and Edwards being more tackles than guards. I wonder if none of these guys will truly end up being the mauler we will eventually need inside in a year or so.

What about Demby& Kolona