Possible friction between John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
70269c10c1365020e03134ef05c1f7384704cbab2681ffadd54593c2222819a7.jpg

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
After reading this article I guess the best conclusion I can come up with is that it appears that Shanny and Lynch won't be taking warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning.
Just sayin'.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I would think that if their core pieces stay healthy all season, they need to win at least 8 games before that whole thing starts to unravel.

Another 4, 5 or 6 win season will likely bring on the reset button on Shanny Jr and Lynch.

IMO Lynch is in over his head and Shanny is purely and X's and O's guy who doesn't relate well to his players or the locker room.
Yes, 8 and 8 for the next 5 seasons is perfect.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Lynch didn't really do anything to prove incrementally that he would be prepared to run a football operation. Playing doesn't give him the experience to stack a group of scouts and lead them, or to have strong say on the cap even if someone else is running the numbers.

Shanny meanwhile put up an historic offense that fell apart when he left. There is no way Lynch is prepared to go toe to toe with him and if he does and wins that owner is even worse than I thought lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
After reading this article I guess the best conclusion I can come up with is that it appears that Shanny and Lynch won't be taking warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning.
Just sayin'.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

Don't be ridiculous...

Of course they still will.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I thought I'd wander over to the whiner forum to see what they thought about all this. Not one thread or mention that I could see anywhere. Those fans have got to be the most delusional homers I've ever seen. They still think Jimmy GQ is the best quarterback in the league hands down. They think Shanahan towers over McVay when it comes to coaching. I suppose McVay's shorter in stature so ok. According to them Lynch has done the best job on the league with the roster. GM of the year.

Geez, it gets sickening over there. You'd think they would come down to earth until they actually win something. But it was like this last season. Lol, I gotta see what that forum looks like in December when they're eliminated. :mrburnsevil:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Geez, it gets sickening over there. You'd think they would come down to earth until they actually win something. But it was like this last season. Lol, I gotta see what that forum looks like in December November when they're eliminated.

FIFY

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Listening to Lynch during games over the last several years, I never thought he was the brightest bulb, to at times, thinking he didn't know what he was talking about. I was thrilled when SF hired him, it made me laugh. Shanny Jr., comes off as a baby, but I think he has a good offensive mind.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only thing about this thread title I don't like is the word "Possible".