Pop Quiz: McVay's record vs the other 31 NFL teams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Sean McVay's record vs the other 31 NFL teams.

McVay has played every team in the NFL since the Rams hired him as their head coach.

Can you name all of the teams McVay has yet to get a victory against?

untitled-1.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dolphins, jets, Buffalo come to mind... Damn that AFC least.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Baltimore... Pittsburgh....

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

bluecoconuts

Legend
Green Bay?

We beat them in 2018, he's beaten everyone in the NFC, and he's beaten everyone in the AFC West and South. I believe the teams that @Faceplant named are the last remaining holdouts. We get a crack at the Ravens later in this year, but the rest of the holdouts wont come until 2023 I think (unless we get one in that extra game next year)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Garropoloan's... Which pisses me off.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I know we've beat them under McVay, but the whiners seem to have our number.

I really just hope we can stick it to the them this year. Last season at the Coli was an absolute embarrassment.
Only thing that saved that game was my friend and I were sitting behind a group of chicks who must have all been competing in their own "who can wear the shortest shorts" competition.

*And NO, I did not take pics.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Garropoloan's... Which pisses me off.
Since the Niners gave up so many points to Detroit, maybe it can be taken as a good sign for Rams fans.

The Rams have look to have more experienced and productive weapons on offense than Detroit, plus they have a good system.

I know the transitive property does not apply to sports, but they gave up a lot of points late in that game.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dolphins, jets, Buffalo come to mind... Damn that AFC least.
@Faceplant is the winner...

McVay has beaten 25 of the 31 teams he's faced.

McVay has yet to beat the Dolphins, Jets, Bills, Steelers & Ravens.
Sean McVay's record vs the other 31 NFL teams.

McVay has played every team in the NFL since the Rams hired him as their head coach.

Can you name all of the teams McVay has yet to get a victory against?

untitled-1.png

Stafford has never beaten the...
Ravens
Bills
Bengals
Texans
Steelers
Titans
Lions

McVay has never beaten the...
Dolphins
Jets
Steelers
Ravens
Bills

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Since the Niners gave up so many points to Detroit, maybe it can be taken as a good sign for Rams fans.
Watched quite a bit of that game. Mostly the first half, and while they still looked quick to the ball, especially sideline to sideline...IMO they didn't look as physical as they have in the past.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Watched quite a bit of that game. Mostly the first half, and while they still looked quick to the ball, especially sideline to sideline...IMO they didn't look as physical as they have in the past.
Thanks for the insight. I hope that without Salas constantly cheering them on that they may lose some of their edge.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thanks for the insight. I hope that without Salas constantly cheering them on that they may lose some of their edge.
Definitely. The combination of Saleh's departure and our shiny new QB should go a long way in solving the Niner problem.