Poopgate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So funny. I actually said that to my son when he went out. He got dem bubble guts!!

Hey man, the bubble guts are no joke. I mean you can never really trust a fart, but with the bubble guts? You gotta be SUUUUUPER careful.

Otherwise, you putting the whole room on blast...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fine, I guess I’ll take Lamar’s word for it that it was just calf cramps. But I gotta say, during the game the announcers almost seemed to be hinting it was a poop break... kept emphasizing that there was no explanation for why he went back to the locker room..

Regardless, I’m reminded of Paul Pierce’s infamous “wheelchair game.” Took him ELEVEN YEARS to fess up! He made it look like an injury, but in truth he was just afraid of soiling himself...

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
He's garbage. So glad that dude is gone. Worst non-fit for We Not Me ever.
Marcus Peters fined $12,500 for spitting at Jarvis Landry (yahoo.com)
Marcus Peters fined $12,500 by NFL for spit incident with Jarvis Landry
Chris Cwik
Sat, December 19, 2020, 3:26 PM EST

The NFL believes Baltimore Ravens cornerback Marcus Peters spit in the direction of Cleveland Browns receiver Jarvis Landry on Monday. Peters was reportedly fined $12,500 as a result of the incident, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The incident was captured by those who watched Monday’s game. Video appeared to show Peters spit in Landry’s direction after Landry turned away from Peters during a timeout.

This you @marcuspeters? Spitting on a dude that’s walking away from you? And you got the nerve to call someone else “home girl?” Bitch move if I’ve ever seen on. pic.twitter.com/nas1p9MZmg
— Obese Turtle (@MarqsJO) December 15, 2020
Landry didn’t see Peters spit at the time, but later called Peters a “coward” for his actions.

Marcus Peters denies intentionally spitting at Jarvis Landry
In the days following the incident, Peters denied he intentionally spit at Landry. In a statement, Peters said he would have confronted Landry face to face if there was an issue. Peters added, “Anyone who believes that I intentionally spit at him does not know me — plain and simple.”
Peters, however, seemed upset with Landry and Odell Beckham Jr. following Monday’s 47-42 win over the Browns. Peters called out both Beckham and Landry on Instagram following the game. Beckham did not play in the contest due to a torn ACL.

Marcus Peters’ feud with Browns goes beyond Monday’s game
There’s a reason Peters called out both Beckham and Landry after Monday’s game. In the offseason, Peters agreed to a three-year, $42 million extension with the Ravens. Beckham and Landry saw that, and responded to the tweet expressing excitement they would get to face Peters two times per season. Both Beckham and Landry appear to have deleted those tweets.

Peters has gotten the best of those matchups thus far. The Ravens have defeated the Browns both times the teams played this season.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Saw this bumper sticker on the back of a septic pump truck-- "Your Shit Is Our Bread And Butter!"