Poll: Your favorite Rams pick today was....?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who was your favorite pick today?

• S Taylor Rapp

• RB Darrell Henderson

• CB David Long

• OL Bobby Evans

• I don't know i was really drunk at the time....

Results are only viewable after voting.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure ai follow the logic here. Are you saying you prefer college players who don't put up amazing numbers?

One thing they will need to coach up Henderson on is switching the ball to his sideline arm/hand. He carried the rock with his left hand in every clip I have seen of him. Thats an easy fix and I expect that dude to terrorize defenses as a change of pace to TG.

i'd love it if he turned out to be as good as ekeler. he is outstanding in tandem with gordon.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Not sure I follow the logic here. Are you saying you prefer college players who don't put up amazing numbers?

One thing they will need to coach up Henderson on is switching the ball to his sideline arm/hand. He carried the rock with his left hand in every clip I have seen of him. Thats an easy fix and I expect that dude to terrorize defenses as a change of pace to TG.
What I'm saying is that some stats are too good to be true. I just took some time to look through the FBS record book. There are some recognizable names like Barry Sanders, Ricky Williams, Adrian Peterson, and even Marshall Faulk a couple of times. But right next to their names are time of nobodies.

I'm not saying I don't want players that have great stats, I'm just saying that sometimes it's too much. I think we all know he's not going to average 8.9 yards per carry in his NFL career. The question is how far it will fall. Just to pick out one of many, Colt Brennan had the highest career completion percentage for the FBS, but who the hell is that guy? I remember hearing about him when he came out, but it's not like he led anyone to the playoffs recently.

8.9 is just so high I think it will be similar. Some weird confluence of circumstances led to that huge number and he's really just an average RB who hit the college stats lottery.