POLL: Who should start in Tru's place?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who should start in Tru's place?

• E.J. Gaines

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • Lamarcus Joyner

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Brandon McGee

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

A55VA6

Legend
Who do you believe should start in Tru's place until he comes back? Fisher said McGee, Joyner, and Gaines are possible options.

I'm going with Gaines. McGee doesn't look like he's quite ready to be the #2 corner and I'd keep Joyner in the slot.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Small sample size for Gaines but so far I think I'd go his way also. Haven't been all that impressed with McGee so far.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Has to be Gaines. I still like Joyner more as a nickel corner, and Gaines does much better on the outside than inside.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Joyner just doesn't have the skill set to play outside. He looked awful in the first few days of training camp when getting a look out there. On the other hand, he looks very instinctive playing inside at the Nickel. McGee has all the tools, just hasn't put it all together. Gaines for me is the best choice.

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Who would I start? Can't really say, I agree with CoachO and believe at this point it's a two dog race, my gut feeling is McGee gets first crack and will be on a short leash.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Gaines has always showed up in the games, in college. I believe he is that type of player.

Get EJ in there and Johnson may not get his job back.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The obvious choice is EJ Gaines. He is inexperienced but he has looked the best of the bunch from all that I have watched. Brandon McGee seems to be unable to realize his potential, Lamarcus Joyner is built to play nickel, and Roberson isn't fast enough to hold coverage on NFL WRs. Not to mention that Gaines plays the run better than McGee and Roberson as well.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I think Gaines has shown enough of his his potential though he'll make some rookie mistakes. Makes the safety position that much more important. To be honest I"m not real sure what we'll get with McGee and that means McTrouble. (Yes, I've been waiting to say that.)

MFaulk107

The Realness
Who would I start? Can't really say, I agree with CoachO and believe at this point it's a two dog race, my gut feeling is McGee gets first crack and will be on a short leash.
I can agree with this unless Ej shows out this coming week.
But McGee on a very short leash.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
To be honest I"m not real sure what we'll get with McGee and that means McTrouble. (Yes, I've been waiting to say that.)

Lol I busted out laughing at that an my gf look at my like wtf, then I read it to her and she just shook her head. Lol.... mctrouble lmao