Poll:Who is the source of Rams strategy on Kneel down at end of Lions game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is the source of Rams strategy on Kneel down at end of Lions game?

• Players were just showing frustrations at end of game

Votes: 69 87.3%
  • Fisher directed his players to go at oppositions teams knee

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I thought Fisher wasn't on the competition committee anymore?
You might be right. I don't remember anymore.
Let me give him a call real quick and I'll let you know.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I thought Fisher wasn't on the competition committee anymore?
You might be right. I don't remember anymore.
Let me give him a call real quick and I'll let you know.
Yeah. He said he couldn't keep up with the time commitments, so he stepped down.
Also said that he can't log in here anymore, so I'm thinking one of the mods here is a mole for Seattle.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I don't have a problem with it. Donald can penetrate. Nobody expects it. One surprise rush and a hand on the ball and maybe they get a lucky forced fumble. The defense had to feel frustrated mainstay egg. I don't get where in a game so brutal, there is a sudden code of submission.

But, it doesn't help the teams image in the refs eyes.
That's right. You play to win. It's not like they were 2 scores down. Get the ball back and you still have a chance to win.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This comment takes me back to my "Jimmy Hendrix Days!":rockon::snicker::D:confused::dizzy::shades::cheers:

Damn it Dave, I expect better from you...Jimmy's guitar is being played with the wrong hand...Damn it man, get it right, huh ???

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Damn it Dave, I expect better from you...Jimmy's guitar is being played with the wrong hand...Damn it man, get it right, huh ???
Sorry Man! I'll do better next time!! :(

Speaking of time! Anyone got a Vid of Hendrix doing "Time has Come Today"!?! It would be good theme music for Sundays game!!(y):D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sorry Man! I'll do better next time!! :(

Speaking of time! Anyone got a Vid of Hendrix doing "Time has Come Today"!?! It would be good theme music for Sundays game!!(y):D
Isn't that by the Chambers Brothers?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Isn't that by the Chambers Brothers?
Your right, My Bad! DBC's!! Those where my Drug Years!!:D

Edit: No matter who did the Song, It would be Great Background music, for the "Thumping we are going to put on the gIANTs this weekend!!( Intentional spelling!)(y):D

Last edited:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Rules of engagement. Victory formation exists in part to prevent needless risk of injury in a game that was already decided. As this one was.

Submarining a victory formation may look tough but no one's knocking the ball loose with that stunt. It only pisses people off
If there was only 10 seconds on the clock and the score was more than a 3 point lead I would agree with you. If the center lost control of the ball and the Rams recovered it they still had time to win or tie the game. And if the Lions are pissed off I really don't care.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpeg