Poll:Who is the source of Rams strategy on Kneel down at end of Lions game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is the source of Rams strategy on Kneel down at end of Lions game?

• Players were just showing frustrations at end of game

Votes: 69 87.3%
  • Fisher directed his players to go at oppositions teams knee

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
IDK really... I picked the players & frustration....If Fisher & Williams are ordering this type of classless stuff...man...who wants to be a fan of that? I taped the game, but turned it off live b4 I saw this...I wanna see it first...then I'll comment.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Didn't see this either. I will watch later when I get home. Anyone have the footage?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I left the Sports Bar before this....what happened?

They went after the Lions offense when they kneeled ala the Bucs with Greg Schiano a few years ago.

I honestly don't care. No where does it say the defense HAS to give up and they have every right to go after the ball. It's a football play. Agreed when the Bucs did it and I agreed yesterday.

…..

Legend
Ahhh..ok thanks. I was thinking Personal foul...unsportsmanlike conduxt, etc.

Q729

Legend
This D has laid an egg before, but never did this before. I don't know what to think. Pointless action, though. If they were pissed, they should've just held off just one of those 3rd down conversions towards the end of the game. I'm not offended by it or praise it, so...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Classless act that sheds an even darker light on Fisher . Embarrassing

BadCompany

Rookie
It will do absolutely nothing for us, with regards to getting close calls. Like it or not, agree with it or not, we are viewed as long as Greg Williams is here we are going to be viewed as a dirty team. And doing stuff like this only confirms it in the minds of most, including the guys throwing the flags. They, as a group, we're probably supremely humiliated by Williams - after all, it's their job to protect the players - so I'm sure they don't like him to begin with. We're never going to get the benefit of the doubt if they keep that up. Yeah, they're supposed to be impartial, but we all know that's darn near impossible to be.

If they want to be smash-mouth bullies then fine. But back it up on the field (which they didn't) and don't complain when people treat you as bullies (with flags). You can't have it both ways.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm glad they did it. I felt like they were taking my frustrations out for me. The ball was loose too. So it almost worked.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I left the Sports Bar before this....what happened?
Same thing that you see in other games several times throughout the course of any particular season...if one were to watch football.
One team runs the kneel down play and the defense gets chippy.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
IDK really... I picked the players & frustration....If Fisher & Williams are ordering this type of classless stuff...man...who wants to be a fan of that? I taped the game, but turned it off live b4 I saw this...I wanna see it first...then I'll comment.

I also went with players and frustration but players take on the personality of a coach. A good coach typically does not have to remind his players to stay classy. Although the players did the dead, its the kind of behavior that seems to follow us. Fair or not, it seems like we are viewed as a chippy team, there are times they need to rise above the bullcrap.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think that was a coaching decision, but who knows.
And if it was, I'd lean more towards Williams than Fisher.
Fisher is on the competition committee.
It's (probably) also why the camera crews were ejected from the locker room.
Someone was getting their ass verbally kicked over that one.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Fisher/Greg Williams would be the obvious candidates. Could be our defense are just punks. I don't care. If teams are scared of us that's great.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also went with players and frustration but players take on the personality of a coach. A good coach typically does not have to remind his players to stay classy. Although the players did the dead, its the kind of behavior that seems to follow us. Fair or not, it seems like we are viewed as a chippy team, there are times they need to rise above the bullcrap.
Ever since Fisher and Williams came on board, the team has been labeled "chippy" (which, IMO, means "dirty").

Late hits out of bounds, going for the head,... going for the knees... totally unacceptable to me.

I think you know I've never liked it and never condoned it. You can play extremely hard but clean.

I also turned off the game before this incident happened but I'm pretty sure I'd be embarrassed (again) at the lack of discipline instilled in these players.

Sigh

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Would that be like a black light?
Because those are trippy when you have the right kind of posters hanging on your wall.

I've also noticed certain post-it notes just come alive - freaked me out, had to stop drinking beer.... for a minute or two...