Poll : Who Is QB3 For 2021 Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who will be QB3 this season?

• Total voters

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Ok I know this is not going to be the conversation of the week or any thing,
but I know squat about these guys. I know Delvin had some actual game
experience playing in place of the injured #1 QB in Pittsburgh.
Other than that I got no clue.

Looking to see who you guys prefer and why. Maybe I will learn something along the way.
Here are Hodges #'s for his 8 games played.

1628371473457.png

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
In the little bit I saw of all the QB's doing drills, Hopkins looks rather sharp. Very tight throwing motion, quick release and he puts some mustard on his throws. Didn't see any lobe throws just darts from him.

Just my two cents that when combined with $4.78 you can get yourself a cup of coffee.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd like a scrambling hair on fire RB who thinks he's a QB.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fact that Uncle Rico is not winning made me lose faith in you all.

oldnotdead

Legend
#3??? WTF cares?!! Stafford if he stays healthy looks like he can play 5-6 more years. Then they won't draft again, they will simply open the first round pick bank and hire another gun. IMO that's the way it's going to be with McVay. Who knows maybe Lawrence will be the Ram's QB in 6 years.

Why spend draft picks and hope you have a franchise QB in the end? Hell they might find their next franchise QB stocking shelves or selling insurance. They plucked Warner from the AFL and minor league NFL Europe. Why do I say this? Because grabbing the best QB out of the CFL probably makes more sense than gambling on a collegiate QB. Why? Because playing in the CFL translates better than the NCAA. From now on McVay is going to want to know exactly who he's getting and for them to be as Plug N Play as they can be.

Matt Stafford's acquisition is just the start for as long as McVay is the HC and I see him spending his whole career here. Sean wants a Plug N Play QB not another developmental prospect.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
#3??? WTF cares?!!
I was just posting to gain some insights on these guys. And maybe have some fun along the way.
You certainly have the right to not open the thread if you are not interested.
I promise you nobody on the board would give a F***K whether you decided to
open it or not.
It sure would beat the hell out of hearing you whine about it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When I first saw "Uncle Rico" I thought that was the option for Hodges... :laugh4:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I picked Uncle Rico.

I once saw him hit a guy riding a bike, square in the face, with a steak.

It was a no look, side arm pass.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't the usually ps one?
Yes, but that isnt QB3, they could carry 2 on the PS if they want to. Look at last year, when Goff got hurt they signed Bortles
In any event, I think I just got caught up in the semantics of #3, so my bad on that.
I think Perkins would be competition for #2 spot, so he's my answer

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd put Perkins as the number two quarterback over Wolford. Yes, I'm serious. No, I'm not high or drunk.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perkins beats out Wolford! Better size and strength, I still have a hard time believing the 6'1" height on Wolford after seeing him next to people.