Poll Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Would You Rather Have

• Total voters

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
OL all the way. They're the guys who keep your QB in one piece; who give him time to pick out your receivers and who create holes for your running back. Without a competent OL, you could have all-pro skill position guys and you'd still win nothing.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Elite O line and control the game. It's all about an offense projecting it's will on a defense.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't really know how to answer this. I want an O-line that gives sufficient time and opens holes so that our skill players have time to make plays. With this team? I actually think our skill players are good enough that if the O-line was just a bit better, we would be scoring WAY more often and the offense would stay on the field more. Between the two I guess I would take the elite O-line though.

I watch how much time Brady has in the pocket and I just can't imagine what Sam and our receivers could do with that much time to have plays develop. It's insane really. You watch when Brady is pressured consistently and he often looks pedestrian at best.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If some of you were Rams fans in the 80s then you can recall what happened after Dickerson was gone. The Rams just plugged in journeymen backs like Charles White and Gregg Bell and they were thousand yard rushers.

Give me the great Oline and you can make do with decent position players. The 84 Rams line had 4/5 Pro Bowlers. I loved their dominance in the trenches and I want it back!

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
The 84 Rams line had 4/5 Pro Bowlers.
I could have sworn it was only two: Doug Smith (C) and Kent Hill (LG). I may be wrong, though; it's just that I started following the NFL in 1985 and remember reading up on the Rams at the time.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Elite offensive line can make up for even weak skill positions, New England proved that theory this year.