(poll)During bye week, what should the rams work on?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

During bye week, what should the rams work on?

• Getting Goff ready to play

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Getting Gurely going

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Getting Goff ready to play because I think that would then help get Gurley going.

The running game has improved but if it was going to blow up like we want it to it would've happened by now. Bringing Goff in is the only option I can see now.

Quite apart from anything else, it'll give us all something to hang on to. Teams at 3-4 make the play offs something like 19% of the time so if we're honest, the play offs aren't likely anyway so might as well get Goff the playing time ahead of next year.

Sounds stupid to effectively write off a season after only 7 games but it is what it is.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Goff is the only answer. Gurley, with a more solid passing attack, will take care of itself.

I'm no longer sure of this.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but I'm starting to doubt the O Line talent, especially their run blocking abilities.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I went with "Get Gurrrley Going" and we do that by our O-Line working on their run blocking! I think this will help our QB and Wr's! JMHO

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm no longer sure of this.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but I'm starting to doubt the O Line talent, especially their run blocking abilities.

If memory serves, the O line was supposed to be a group of road graders who would struggle in pass blocking...What's up with that ???

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Drinking tiger's blood because that's what helps "Winning!"

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Definitely getting Gurley going. Last year Gurley played with Foles and Keenum and ran his way to rookie of the year honors. Despite playing only 13 games. This thing about Goff being a big factor in getting Gurley going is nonsense.

The work has to be in the run game. Our play action pass game is pretty good and it would only get better if Gurley starts busting some long ones.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Not one of the two choices but how about working on the little things . Like jumping offsides on 3rd and 9 or 3rd and 7 because those are drive extenders and it happens way too much .

If you're referring to the 1st half drive where they flagged Aaron for being offsides, that was a crock of shit call if I've ever seen one. Did he move? YES.. did he cross the line of scrimmage ...NO!!!! That was one of the worst calls I've seen this year.

lockdnram21

Legend
Keep losing. Sorry but if we start to win that just means more Fisher he needs to go asap