Poll: Do you think 2023 is a rebuild year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you think 2023 is a rebuild year?

• Yes

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 31.0%

• Total voters

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I don't see how you can call it a "rebuild" when you have a top 10 QB. Maybe it's the fact that there's a worry that Stafford can't stay healthy. Had he not gotten injured last year, would people be this worried about a "rebuild?"
Rams will apparently have to replace 8-9 different STARTERS on D.

Replace the following on O:

Backup QB
Backup/starting RB
LG
OC
Backup/starter TE
WR

That’s 6 more new faces on O for 2023 and remember, Rams are intending to focus on having a great O for McVay this season, sooooo…

Oh, btw, Rams will also need new kicker and punter.

If THAT ain’t a ‘rebuild’, I don’t know what is. Lol.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Mahomes is amazing, no doubt. He can make up for a lot of issues around him. But one of KC's strengths is having OL expertise wrapped up in their head coach position. Reid doesn't get enough cred at times I think for what he does.

Also and btw it had to feel good to him to win that SB vs the team that undervalued him.

But if you put Mahomes on a shitty team what happens. They win a few more games but are likely still shit. IMO.

All valid, but my question remains, would any team with Mahomes right now be considered a rebuild? An answer, an answer, my kingdom for an answer!

WestCoastRam

Legend
Rams will apparently have to replace 8-9 different STARTERS on D.

Replace the following on O:

Backup QB
Backup/starting RB
LG
OC
Backup/starter TE
WR

That’s 6 more new faces on O for 2023 and remember, Rams are intending to focus on having a great O for McVay this season, sooooo…

Oh, btw, Rams will also need new kicker and punter.

If THAT ain’t a ‘rebuild’, I don’t know what is. Lol.
You... you... you answered my question. Give me a minute, I'm not quite sure what to do with that. ;)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All valid, but my question remains, would any team with Mahomes right now be considered a rebuild? An answer, an answer, my kingdom for an answer!
I believe so, yes. Even putting him under a stupid head coach would be enough to kill his contributions, let alone a poor line and weapons.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It's a rebuild alright, and it will take all of 2023 and 2024 imo.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Hell no. I don't think McVay believes in rebuilds.

He wants to keep that winning momentum going no matter where they're at and win as many games as possible.