POLL-- Do the Rams shake their slow start offensively this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

After two possessions how many points do Rams offense score.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Good game to get back to scoring on first possession.
Will Stafford be a little overhyped, causing his accuracy to suffer in the first drive or two?
Or will he be cool hand Luke and slap up 2 td's in first two possessions

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay was upset the last few games at the offenses slow starts. I expect them to pull out all the stops to get points on the board as quickly as possible, take away the dink and dunk Goff loves so much, get in his face and make him go deep.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't like the Ref's for this game, so anything may happen.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
14 pts. I'ma guess the only thing stopping the Rams tomorrow is the Rams. Looking for a fast start.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of talk this week on the Rams slow starts to games.

That leads me to believe they might be more aggressive early in this one. That’s my guess anyway.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think that Stafford and McVay both have a little extra motivation to put up some numbers. I don't expect them to drive up the score, but I expect them to come out flying early.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Detroit is similar to our defense vs the run, which is to say mediocre at best. They are a little better than us there at 18th in ypc we are T-20th.

Where Detroit has struggled is the pass game. So the Rams coming out firing makes sense. They are last in passer rating against.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Stafford seems to be hyped up in the beginning, hopefully, he will be on target as the Rams get points early & often.