Plump Tony Rolo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Looks like you and Tony have perfected those "Crownies" over the off-season, eh @Rynie ?
Looks like he might need a toothpick. :LOL::LOL::fuelfire:
Plump.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Maybe he needs to work out with ADonald in the offseason to get to 10% body fat. :ROFLMAO:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh man this thread has me cryin... :rolllaugh:

The one with him runnin out of McDonald's is priceless.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
People try to say he's fat every off season. I don't understand it.
PhotoGrid_1470076148600.jpg

Obvious Photoshop is obvious.

Psycho_X

Legend
Looks like loose clothes puffing out from movement and air. Only thing that caught my eye was that damn at&t advertisement on the jersey. I hope to god the NFL never allows that on game day jerseys like they've discussed.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BS! They photoshopped skinny Romo! He's going full Tre Mason! The cops in Texas pulled him over last week and he had boxes Twinkies and bags of Cheetos all over the place! They had to Tase him twice to drop his Twinkie!

Gilley

UDFA
Looks like loose clothes puffing out from movement and air. Only thing that caught my eye was that damn at&t advertisement on the jersey. I hope to god the NFL never allows that on game day jerseys like they've discussed.

I don't think it'll ever happen, but, the NBA is doing it now so who knows.