Please just read this:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2020-los-angeles-rams/

Maybe some of you saw this. I had to post this hope it works if not type it in.

This A-hole is a pure hater while as fans deep down we know some of this may be accurate or how we feel at times (I use some and accurate loosely) I would like to be locked up in a room with this dude for 15 minutes. What a loser.

Usually I don't read trash but this was fascinating in how biased he is. He does it with other teams but then people wonder why the media is hated and not trusted.

Lastly the fact you have time to even write trash like this with all that's going on in the world or even in sports alone is a travesty.

Loser!!!

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
It’s a satire article and he does it for every team every year.

you’re doing exactly what the writer wants you to do. Bringing him more views and clicks. It’s supposed to be funny, and it’s not exclusive to the rams. Every team.

not saying I find it funny. I just don’t waste my time with it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah some of it made me chuckle. Like this:

"Your coach: Sean McVay, who can memorize your entire grocery list but can’t remember that his running game is a lake of piss. The shine came off of McVay’s goatee so quickly that he can see it on tape. "

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, I always enjoy the entire series. Didn't realize he was still doing them after Deadspin was dismantled. I mean, mostly the ones picking on the eternally bad teams, or the division rivals. But his articles on his favorite team (the vikings) are also good. He doesn't always hit, but there's a few good laughs in most of them, provided you don't take them seriously.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hahaha. These are great. I look forward to them every year. If your skin is too thin, just read all the other teams. Just as brutal.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s a satire article and he does it for every team every year.

you’re doing exactly what the writer wants you to do. Bringing him more views and clicks. It’s supposed to be funny, and it’s not exclusive to the rams. Every team.

not saying I find it funny. I just don’t waste my time with it.

I mentioned he did it for other teams but his football points didn't seem like satire. Some people on this site have even said as much but it's how he writes it that is infuriating. I'm not familiar with this jerks work if that's what anyone calls it but thanks for letting me know. I don't care about his clicks he will keep on doing what he is doing regardless. I'm ok with people talking smack about my teams but satire or not this guy just bothered me lol. Again thanks for the heads up on who this clown is.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, I always enjoy the entire series. Didn't realize he was still doing them after Deadspin was dismantled. I mean, mostly the ones picking on the eternally bad teams, or the division rivals. But his articles on his favorite team (the vikings) are also good. He doesn't always hit, but there's a few good laughs in most of them, provided you don't take them seriously.

Yea if your unaware it cuts to the bone but I still dislike him!!!!!! Lol

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Sweet!!

Gotta admit I look forward to this guy's take every year.

And yes, he does it for all 32 teams, every year. They are all equally devastating. And full of shit. And funny.

It's Dark humor with a capital "D." Honestly I kinda feel sorry for the guy, having to conjure up so much bile.

But yes, I find it funny.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These are always pretty funny, he does them every year for every team iirc.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
It may be a satire article, but rest assured there are plenty haters out there. Being irrationally hated from the outside is a part of being a great team in Los Angeles. If the Los Angeles Rams are getting that, it is a good thing. That means they're part of the region.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heres one you may appreciate more - https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2020-arizona-cardinals/ Ver batim " the Cardinals went one step further in March when they traded what’s left of David Johnson to a deeply confused Bill O’Brien in exchange for DeAndre Hopkins, who never drops a pass. They didn’t even have to give up a first to do it. This is the kind of deal that your fantasy commissioner would have voided, but Goodell let it pass through unscathed. God, I can’t wait to do the Texans preview. Alas, I’m still stuck on this team. I feel like I’m visiting relatives I don’t want to visit. Very Arizona feeling. " Also - ":Larry Fitzgerald is still here. Color guys have been heaping lifetime achievement awards on Fitz for over a DECADE now. I’m sick to death of it. The man goes for 0.2 yards per reception every year, and yet I gotta act like he’s already retired and wearing a Canton jacket " ----Now, I love Larry Fitzgerald......but, so true.