Playoffs! Here we come!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think we all know the truth here

These young Rams can beat any team in the playoffs. San Fran is the best team in the NFC - the road goes thru them. I hate to admit that - but it’s true.

If we can beat them - and we fucking can - then no other team in these playoffs is better than us. Not the cowboys, not the eagles, not the Lions.

We may be headed back to the big game here.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Clearly the answer is infiltrating Rams Park and making McVay read RoD. All would be solved.

oldnotdead

Legend
I would love to beat the Niners next week but it wouldn't kill me if we didn't. In the playoffs, it's a whole new animal. Any mistake is magnified. It's why I've been saying anything can happen. Once it begins be it as the 7th or 6th seed this team can beat anyone if they simply don't make stupid mistakes. The only caveat is that the margin for error is minute but that also applies to the opposition as well.

We will have 3 guys in particular that once in and they smell the possibility of another ring they will up their game, i.e. Stafford, Donald and Kupp. Both Stafford and Donald will know it will make them shoe-ins for the HOF. They probably still will be even without a second ring but it's all about legacy for them. Donald will then be unquestioned as the GOAT DT. Stafford as a first ballot candidate.

So yeah those guys will raise their game and in doing so it will raise the game for the whole team. Just 4 wins away once the playoffs start. IMO the SB run starts NOW.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Who is the biggest threat of the teams still in the hunt for a playoff spot in the NFC

Tampa Bay needs to beat Carolina for the NFC South title and the 4 seed - I'd say that is really really likely.

After that , Green Bay controls its own fate - but Chicago could very well beat them. If they do, the Seachickens only need to beat Az for the 7 spot. The Saints could grab that spot if both the Packers and the Seahawks lose.

I think the Saints are the most dangerous team in that mix, myself followed by Tampa Bay and then Green Bay. Seattle looks like easy pickings to me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree on Saints. They have a lot of talent on offense and are well coached on defense.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Agree on Saints. They have a lot of talent on offense and are well coached on defense.
Saints need the most help, not sure they get it all. I think the Bears are the team that could screw GB. Seattle will probably rebound against Arizona or will they? TB looks to be on a little roll. They might be a dangerous team in the wild card round. Odds are we need to get ready for Detroit. This whole thing goes through SF so good strategizing by McVay will play a key role in both of these Niner games when we get to it. This weeks game might be vanilla as hell for both teams.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

Star Wars GIF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

Even in a thread celebrating us making the playoffs people gotta be pissing and moaning and arguing. For fucks sake enjoy it for a few days before reverting to your lowest forms.

TexasRam

Legend

Great interview. Some really cool behind the scenes stuff.

Stories about the Mcvay hire were so good.

One thing I wish Demoff would elaborate on though, is what MCvay said in his interviews. He is said to have "knocked it out of the park" in both his interviews. It would be great to hear some details of what floored them. I wonder how much was Xs and O's vs leadership or values etc.

But hearing how Faulk changed his mind about hiring an experienced coach after hearing Mcvay speak was so good and how everyone else was resistant to hiring a 30 year old until they heard Mcvay was really cool as well.

Kroenke really rolled the dice, bringing the Rams to LA with a new Stadium and hiring a 30 year old coach. Legendary stuff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kroenke really rolled the dice, bringing the Rams to LA with a new Stadium and hiring a 30 year old coach. Legendary stuff.
Indeed. And boy do I love having one of the best owners in the league. The man doesn't get enough appreciation. :trophy: