Playoff Race Update and Week 15 Projections (Rams will rise, somewhat)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As crazy as it's been going, you cant even completely rule out the 5-8 teams.
8 Teams mathematically alive for the last 2 spots
Even crazier… only two teams in the NFL (Carolina, New England) are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.

RamWoodie

Legend
All I'm concerned about is that the Rams be playing their best over these next 3 games.

We saw last night in the Packers loss how easy you can make it hard for yourself.

All 3 teams in these next 3 games have decent to good defenses and can put up a good fight.

THE RAMS MUST BE AT THEIR BEST...NO LET DOWNS...AND THE SECONDARY HAS TO PLAY BETTER...PERIOD!!!

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Jordan Love losing Christian Watson to injury is like Matt Stafford losing Copper Kupp or Puca Nucua-- it's devastating and will cost the Packers a shot at the playoffs.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think we need to win out and it's possible the last game against SF they will have the #1 seed locked up and could rest some starters.
Either way, I don't think we can lose more than 1 more game to make it.
One game at a time of course.
Luckily, GB and MN play 2nd to last game of the year so that could be a huge game in the playoff race.

younghutch

UDFA
Vikes may lose all 4 of their games. Their offense is a hot mess.

TB may very well beat GB (Go, Baker, Go!). I simply can't buy Green Bay.

The Rams are simply bludgeoning teams. Absent of 2 (maybe 3) defensive breakdowns, the Rams win going away last Sunday. I just can't see them laying eggs against WA, NO or NYG. Who knows about SF in week 18...that's a long ways away.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
San Fran isn't going to rest starters in week 18. It's not in rat boys blood. He could lose half his starters to injury that week and it wouldn't even occur to him why it happened.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
San Fran isn't going to rest starters in week 18. It's not in rat boys blood. He could lose half his starters to injury that week and it wouldn't even occur to him why it happened.
I was shocked he put McCaffrey in at the end of a blowout just to keep his scoring streak alive. Could you imagine leaving your top weapon in a blowout just to keep a record going?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think it's crazy this thread is even a thing. Everybody thought we wouldn't be anywhere near this playoff race. Cheers to meaningful Rams December games!!!

dang

Legend
I think we need to win out and it's possible the last game against SF they will have the #1 seed locked up and could rest some starters.
Either way, I don't think we can lose more than 1 more game to make it.
One game at a time of course.
Luckily, GB and MN play 2nd to last game of the year so that could be a huge game in the playoff race.
Rams won’t deserve a playoff spot if they lose any of the next 3. Assuming they win those it will make for an exciting but very challenging 69er showdown. I wouldn’t count on the 69ers resting anyone as they may still be battling for home playoff honors and Ratboy will want to keep his his streak against the Rams. It may be the biggest piece of cheese he gets this year after he chokes again in the playoffs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is fun. Let’s get the win this week and stay on track to sneak in!