Playoff Predictions. Wild Card Round.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
Chiefs at Colts

Chiefs 30 Colts 27

Colts fans will be fired up for this home playoff game, but I think the Chiefs are just the better team with the better playing QB right now. This offense is hot right now, even the backups put up nice numbers yesterday in the season finale. This game will be close, as Luck will do his best to keep his team in it, but in the end I think a last second field goal will undo the Colts and have the Chiefs moving on to the next round.

Chargers at Bengals

Chargers 27 Bengals 21

In this game, I am simply taking the QB I think is better, and that is Phillip Rivers. Andy Dalton has had 5 games this year with 2 or more interceptions. If he does that vs the Chargers they will not be able to over come it. I like the way Rivers has played this year, and like what the coach Mccoy has done there this season. I see the Chargers moving on to a grudge match in Denver in what will be a very exciting matchup.

Saints at Eagles

Eagles 35 Saints 24

The Saints are a completely different team on the road as we well know. The Eagles have all the momentum in the world right now, and a home playoff game. I look for the offense of Philly to dominate, and the defense to do just enough to hold off the Saints.

49ers at Packers

Packers 30 49ers 24

I know the 49ers have had the Packers number lately, but I just think this is a game the Pack will win, in a close one. Rodgers will carry a team that is finally healthy again, and at the right time. The 49ers would have much rather faced the Bears, then the Pack with a healthy Rodgers. Should be a fun game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Chiefs, Bengals, Eagles, Packers.

Both NFC teams have a good shot of taking out the shitchickens.