Playoff picture

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No, this is not a "what we have to do to get in" thread. We need a miracle to get in the playoffs.

So what do you guys think about this years post season? Right now in the AFC we have:
1. Patriots
2. Raiders
3. Ravens
4. Texans
5. Chiefs
6. Broncos

NFC:
1. Cowboys
2. Seahawks
3. Lions
4. Falcons
5. Giants
6. Bucs

Some really good potential matchups and teams we haven't seen in a while. What are you looking/hoping happens in the final weeks of the season?

I'd like the Lions to get a bye. Seattle is a virtual lock for the Super Bowl if they get home field advantage. So I think someone needs to take over that spot.

What say you?

KJD_Ram

Rookie
well, I for one could care less, BUT I do enjoy watching the Hags lose...and I hate Dallas and the G-Men, not a Winston fan...so that leaves me the Lions and the Falcons...hopefully we can put a hurting on the Falcons Sunday....We beat the Buc's, Hags and should have beaten the Lions and the G-Men....man, just depresses me to even think about it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not buying the Ravens and Bucs.

They might make it, but those are very much fringe teams.

Patriots, Raiders, Chiefs... that's my top in the AFC.

Cowboys, Seattle, Lions/Falcons... that's my top in the NFC.

Not feeling the rest, at this time anyway.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm probably just going to have the Raiders be my playoff surrogate.

I love what that team does. Really like how they get after the ball on D and like that they go vertical on O. And I pounded the table for Latavius Murray and he's playing well. Not all world, but well.

It's a good team and I think they'll go far. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see them do well.

It's when I see that much progress just since we put that 52-0 beatdown on them that I just can't listen to the Fisher schtick of needing 5+ years to build a franchise. Raiders were WAAAAY worse than us.

It can be done. Feel sorry for the fans in Oakland, but it is what it is...

On a totally different topic, did anyone notice that on TBS, they had the Counterstrike Esports tournament going on?

Esports is now big enough to be broadcast on the main TBS channel.

Wow... As it is, video games is already bigger than movies and music combined, so I guess it was just a matter of time, but still...wow.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm not buying the Ravens and Bucs.

They might make it, but those are very much fringe teams.

Patriots, Raiders, Chiefs... that's my top in the AFC.

Cowboys, Seattle, Lions/Falcons... that's my top in the NFC.

Not feeling the rest, at this time anyway.

yeah...although, the Bucs really did put a beatdown on the Seahawks just the other week. Held them to 5 points and roughed them up pretty good. So that 4 game winning streak is pretty legit. So...I dunno. I think they're better than they're getting credit by most.

That said, that Jim Bob Cooter....holy cow. Matthew Stafford is just ballin' out.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i see a cowboys pats SB and if thats the case i hope the pats come out on top i hate the cowboys

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I would only be interested in a Lions/Raiduhs Superbowl personally. That would be fun to watch with those 2 offences.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I'll be at Arrowhead Thursday night. The place will be absolutely rocking, playoff type atmosphere. Temp is supposed to be in the upper teens with a windchill around 8. Go Chiefs!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'd really like to see anyone but the Patriots, Seahawks, Cowboys, or Broncos. Time to see a couple different teams get the chance to be there. Although I think chances are slim, I would like to see the Raiders and the Falcons. I like both QBs, and they can sling it. It would be a great game from an offensive standpoint.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I'm still a dreamer so....
The Giants already beat us out for 1 wild card, so that leaves 1 spot open
Since we are going to beat Atlanta, Washington can win only 1 more game this season or they would be ahead too
So teams that can win more than 1 game would be Tampa or Atlanta
Teams that cant win more than 2 are Philly, Minny, GB & NO
58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
i see a cowboys pats SB and if thats the case i hope the pats come out on top i hate the cowboys
If a team controls the Cowboys running game they are an average team.
I see Pats Seattle....which means I am going to a movie.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I would say it's gonna be a combo of Pats, Raiders, Hawks, Cowboys, and Giants to play in the super bowl.

That said I'm rooting on the Bucs if they make it to playoffs for my dads sake.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just hoping the Steelers don't get in but they probably will . It will be another long off season here in Pa .

Psycho_X

Legend
Well it'll be an upset if its not Patriots/Raiders vs Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

What would be awesome, just from historical perspective, is if it's Raiders vs Pats in the AFC champ and Lions vs Cowboys in the NFC champ and the Raiders and Lions both won. Raiders get revenge for the tuck rule bullshit that started the whole Patriots run plus was a partial factor in ruining the Rams franchise for the next 15 years if you think about it. And the Lions never could beat the Cowboys in their Barry Sanders days. Would be a nice Super Bowl I think just because I hate the Cowboys and Pats.