Playoff outlook at Mid Season!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just looking at the overall standings in the League, at the Halfway point, meaning everyone has now played at least 8 games! My points to make!
* 12 teams annually make the Playoffs.
* Right now, at the Halfway point, 20 Teams are at 500 or Below a 500 Win %
( 5 at 500 15 teams below 500!)
* 9 of these teams are 3-5 or worse!
* some of these Teams with a "Winning Record" Haven't played Tough Teams yet!

My point by saying all this is the Playoff's are still wide open! IMHO!
Thoughts!?!o_O

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
TellingMeTheresAChance.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Honestly who cares about the playoffs. We would get our asses handed to us and Keenum would get picked multiple times.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That's the spirit Dave....but I need more sugar in my koolaid...I'll be thinking of you during every offensive possession...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly who cares about the playoffs. We would get our asses handed to us and Keenum would get picked multiple times.
Come on Legatron4, you know once a Team gets to the Playoffs it's a whole New Season, Players "Kick-it-up-a-notch or two!!"
Besides your Lieing to yourself IF you say you would care if the Rams made the Playoffs!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It would be just like our Rams to win this week and get my hopes up about a run to the playoffs but I'll try and not think about that until a couple of wins in a row at least.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Currently, the Giants are at 5-3 and in the #1 Wild card spot. Being the Rams lost to them they are essentially 3 games behind them
Washington is a game and a half up in the #2 spot

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5% chance with Goff
1% chance wit Keenum
After losing 4 in a row the playoffs are a distant memory. Just being honest in my opinion.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If the Rams D could score 1 TD a game the Rams could make the playoffs, possibly make a deep run. Its time for the D to score.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Currently, the Giants are at 5-3 and in the #1 Wild card spot. Being the Rams lost to them they are essentially 3 games behind them
Washington is a game and a half up in the #2 spot
Both of these teams are in the same division as the Cow-Pie's and they have the div. lead! You will not see 3 teams from this division in the playoffs! Don't let any one of there records fool you they all stink, and they Cow-Pies haven't beat any real contenders yet!

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
It would be just like our Rams to win this week and get my hopes up about a run to the playoffs but I'll try and not think about that until a couple of wins in a row at least.

i'm thinking 3 in a row so I buy in completely before they crush me