Playoff Machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I really think EVERYONE who can should fill out the Playoff Machine thing and post a screen shot of what their playoff picture looks like.

It would be a little bit of fun to see who sees the future better than who.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Wow, Brian. You have every team in the NFC splitting most of their games. But one team you have almost winning out...the Whiners?

Brian. Brian. Brian. You are one of the best fans I know on this board. Let’s take a look at the Whiner “cake” schedule down the stretch run...

View attachment 32203

Packers.....Niner win? YES
@Ravens....Niner win or loss?
@Saints.....Niner win or loss?
Falcons....Niner win?
Rams....Niner win?
@Seahawks... I see you DO have this as a Niner win.

Looks like you put on some whiner rose-colored glasses, my friend.:sneaky:
Which game do you have them losing? ‘Cuz I see minimum 3 losses here. I assume you have them losing in ‘Nawleans or Baltimore?

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
B4B90C1E-9216-4FE4-88A1-D096B52A0130.jpeg

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I think there is a chance Cousins will implode soon and the Viking could drop out. Rams might still be able to get in at 10-6 if that happens.

The bold is what worries me. :)

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think that the Vikings are far more likely to win their division.

i also think that the Packers are a flawed playoff candidate team. Hell, they’re only +16 on their points differential for the season.

Let’s face it. The Rams are probably competing with the Seahawks and the Packers for that last wildcard spot.

if the Rams win out then they should be in. An 11-5 record might do it, but is no sure thing.

Rams squandered too many winnable games into losses and now face suffering the consequences. We’re now in virtual sudden death territory from now through December. Sigh...

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I was partly right, the Niners-Packers score was not even close.
Yeah, teams are laying down for this bunch. I want to give them credit, but my blind Whiner hatred doesn't allow me. It's right there in the rules, regulations and by-laws of being a Rams fan.

F*ck the Whiners. I guess it's up to us to knock them down to size in a few weeks. Boy Wonder and Wade better be up to the task, and the players just need to have a fire in their belly.

….oh yeah. And the patchwork O-line needs to keep playing out of their mind.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How the Los Angeles Rams Can Make the Playoffs

The Los Angeles Rams (6-5) lost to the Baltimore Ravens on Monday, dropping their chances of making the playoffs to 16 percent from 27 percent.
The table below represents the Rams’ remaining games. Pick a winner and see what happens to the Rams’ playoff chances:

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I wish more quarters were shoved into the playoff machine to make this Rams season more enjoyable.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
How the Los Angeles Rams Can Make the Playoffs

The Los Angeles Rams (6-5) lost to the Baltimore Ravens on Monday, dropping their chances of making the playoffs to 16 percent from 27 percent.
The table below represents the Rams’ remaining games. Pick a winner and see what happens to the Rams’ playoff chances:

As long as the Rams still have a chance (As LITTLE as they may be?) at making the Playoffs I will keep on hoping!!!

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The truth is the Rams have a slim chance and it all hinges on them not losing another game. AZ is beatable, Dallas doesn't look as strong as last year, we almost beat Seattle but SF looks tough. To have ANY chance we must win out and either Greenbay/Minnesota lose a couple more games and based on the competition Minnesota has a slightly harder schedule. Seattle has a tough schedule but they need to lose 3 out of their next 5 seems unlikely but maybe they have the Vikings, SF and us.

If I was a betting man Seattle and Greenbay wins div. SF and Minnesota wins Wildcard. Rams end up 10-6.

I still don't know if Seattle, Minny, Greenbay, or us if we all end up at 11-5 who is the team left out.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The sad thing is that this is about where the Jeff Fisher teams always seemed to be at this time of year, with a 10% chance of somehow winning out and sneaking into the playoffs.

This year's team is 6-5 and yet the playoffs are just as far out of reach. It was a bad year to be a good team in the NFC West.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
1DCED366-FCD2-41EC-BBF0-A7DCAAA9D15A.jpeg

Here it is boys. Down to the last two weeks. The scenarios have narrowed. There is one road to the playoffs now. It involves four games.

Four games the Rams need to break their way. If one of the following games does not break the Rams way, the season officially ends.

But let’s analyze the likelihood of winning these four games, on a scale of 1-10:

1. Saturday Night- Rams @ Forty Niners The Rams go into the game having to beat their division rival on the road, after embarrassing themselves last week in Dallas. San Francisco is coming off a loss of their own to the Falcons. The Niners have a number of injuries they are battling, especially on defense. Rams chance of winning- 5/10. Prediction Rams 27-23
  2. Monday Night Green Bay @ Minnesota Dalvin Cook has been a game-changing force for the Vikings this year. Dalvin Cook will not be available Monday. Rams need Green Bay to win. Chances of GB win 6/10. Prediction Green Bay 31-20.

3. Week 17 Sunday Chicago @ Minnesota This game may be the toughest to visualize breaking the Rams way. The Bears have taken a step back this year and if week 16 goes as planned, they will be desperate to win at home against their long time division rival, and punch their ticket to the playoffs. But Kirk Cousins gonna cousins against a tough Chicago defense, bent on playing the spoiler to end the season. I see a pick -six and a big upset. Chances of Chicago winning 3/10. Prediction Chicago 24-21
  4. Sunday Cardinals @ Rams The Rams will go into their final game win and in! They are inspired and run off four first half touchdowns, resting most of their starters in the final 2 drives. Chances of winning 7/10. Prediction Rams 34-20.