Playoff Machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
It’s that time again, ladies and gents.

I played out the last six weeks.

we got this.:cool:

847B146A-44A4-47EE-A839-2277762D8C07.png

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I take it the 49ers dont win another game? I like it
Actually in my scheme they win one more. But it is not an outrageous proposition if you look at it. GB, @Balt. Sea, @NO, Rams revenge game. Some tough games. The only one I have them winning is Atl at home.

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Go to the playoff machine and play it out. It takes five minutes screen shot it and post your results. I’d be curious what you guys get.

sure I had my homer glasses on. But it isn’t outrageous. Rams could do this.

ps: Eagles sure have a cake finish to the season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually in my scheme they win one more. But it is not an outrageous proposition if you look at it. GB, @Balt. Sea, @NO, Rams revenge game. Some tough games. The only one I have them winning is Atl at home.
And Atlanta is no push over these days either. They put a beat down on the Saints

The Ramowl

Starter
We need to be at least 10-6 because the Eagles surely will be. We probably only have 1 loss left to cash in if we want to make it.
The playoffs probably go through Baltimore, not the best news. Wish we didn't have this horrible game in Pittsburgh

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Our playoff chances are discussed in several threads here, but look at this- below I have a screen shot of two scenarios for the remaining six weeks on the playoff machine.

Scenario one: Beating the Ravens Monday and winning out.

1160B9D1-A356-40E6-8DD4-DD4F09144FF2.jpeg

Scenario Two: LOSING to the Ravens, but winning out the rest of the way, with all of the other games playing out the same way.

548F95F7-748E-4B0C-A968-22C3A2C0A253.jpeg

It can actually be the difference between the #1 seed and not making it all together!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can't do these without being a homer because I never, never, never, ever pick the Rams to lose, not even back in the dark years of our franchise. GO RAMS!!!!! Oh, yeah, the Rams go 12-4 in my predictor.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I can't do these without being a homer because I never, never, never, ever pick the Rams to lose, not even back in the dark years of our franchise. GO RAMS!!!!! Oh, yeah, the Rams go 12-4 in my predictor.
I'm with you, Husker. I am a total homer. The value in this Playoff machine is the instant results you get in playing out different scenarios, (See above post #9) and how dramatically it can shift the playoff picture, and the tie-breakers. In THOSE cases I am able to plug in a Rams loss, (momentarily, :sneaky: ) just to see if we could absorb a hit and still have a path to the playoffs.

Honestly, I think the Rams are in decent shape, but it all comes down to winning 5 or 6 down the stretch.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I think the Rams finish out by winning 5 out of the last 6 games and winning this weekend will be a big step in that direction.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I played out the rest of the season with intention of NOT being a homer. I didn't even glance down to look if the Rams appeared in one of the playoff spots while I was doing it. I just went with who I thought would win each game, each week. The outcome is below, and not good.

19 season.JPG
19 season.JPG

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I played out the rest of the season with intention of NOT being a homer. I didn't even glance down to look if the Rams appeared in one of the playoff spots while I was doing it. I just went with who I thought would win each game, each week. The outcome is below, and not good.

View attachment 32201View attachment 32202

Wow, Brian. You have every team in the NFC splitting most of their games. But one team you have almost winning out...the Whiners?

Brian. Brian. Brian. You are one of the best fans I know on this board. Let’s take a look at the Whiner “cake” schedule down the stretch run...

6C2E963E-E168-4893-8533-23834FEB6FF8.jpeg

Packers.....Niner win?
@Ravens....Niner win or loss?
@Saints.....Niner win or loss?
Falcons....Niner win?
Rams....Niner win?
@Seahawks... I see you DO have this as a Niner win.

Looks like you put on some whiner rose-colored glasses, my friend.:sneaky:
Which game do you have them losing? ‘Cuz I see minimum 3 losses here. I assume you have them losing in ‘Nawleans or Baltimore?

Last edited:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Wow, Brian. You have every team in the NFC splitting most of their games. But one team you have almost winning out...the Whiners?

Brian. Brian. Brian. You are one of the best fans I know on this board. Let’s take a look at the Whiner “cake” schedule down the stretch run...

View attachment 32203

Packers.....Niner win?
@Ravens....Niner win or loss?
@Saints.....Niner win or loss?
Falcons....Niner win?
Rams....Niner win?
@Seahawks... I see you DO have this as a Niner win.

Looks like you put on some whiner rose-colored glasses, my friend.:sneaky:
Which game do you have them losing? ‘Cuz I see minimum 3 losses here. I assume you have them losing in ‘Nawleans or Baltimore?

I know man. I know.
To answer your question I have the 49rs losing to the Ravens.
Hope I'm way wrong but just to be sure of what my fellow Ram fans are thinking for the rest of the season I have this question.

None of you REALLY think we will catch and surpass the Niners in the Win-Loss column ... do you?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
We gotta beat Ravens. When you lose games you're big favorites to win, like Bucs, then you gotta win games that you're not favored to win.

Beating Ravens does a lot.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I think there is a chance Cousins will implode soon and the Viking could drop out. Rams might still be able to get in at 10-6 if that happens.