Players text Stafford to team up in LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
WR/PR Jamal Agnew would be a nice addition.

I wonder if Romeo Okwara could fit on this defense

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I cannot disagree more! I think a speedster is our 2nd biggest need after center then depending on how free agency plays out for our linebacker position
I disagree, we need better play from our QB and Oline. A speedster will be on the field replacing who? Kupp? Woods? Van Jefferson? seems like a waste to invest money or a high draft pick on that position. I see Oline, Lb/Edge as much bigger needs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I disagree, we need better play from our QB and Oline. A speedster will be on the field replacing who? Kupp? Woods? Van Jefferson? seems like a waste to invest money or a high draft pick on that position. I see Oline, Lb/Edge as much bigger needs.

We heard a lot about Jefferson's game speed from the Senior bowl. Maybe they will see him in that role. I don't think he looks like he has that type of deep speed though. Even if its not a premiere player a part time burner that can share snaps could be a real asset. Even if that player was a pass catching TE, or a a slot receiver. It would be nice to see DBs feeling more comfortable setting up further from the ball.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cannot disagree more! I think a speedster is our 2nd biggest need after center then depending on how free agency plays out for our linebacker position
We definitely need help at O-Line, WR and LB'er