Player Health and Safety: Jeff Fisher on RB Rule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
St. Louis Rams head coach and NFL Competition Committee member Jeff Fisher discusses the proposed rule change eliminating running backs from leading with the crown of their helmets.

[stl]b9a90ff0-cbf3-4a6d-bab1-91bf51a36379[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Player-Health-and-Safety-Jeff-Fisher-on-RB-Rule/b9a90ff0-cbf3-4a6d-bab1-91bf51a36379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... bf51a36379</a>

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that he explained it a little more, doesn't seem quite as absurd.

nighttrain

Legend
jrry32 said:
Now that he explained it a little more, doesn't seem quite as absurd.
i liked what i heard, and it makes seriously wonder about the Rams future style of play. A lot has been said about Fisher running a power game, i dont know about that, seems he's setting up to let SB be the feature back.

train

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That hit on Coleman is brutal! Holy Toledo!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny that Fish just makes you think. "Yeah... that's right." Probably the same effect he has on his players - no? "Say Jake. I know you will leave money on the table by coming here but the reality is that you want to play here because it makes sense." "Y'know Jackie... he makes a lot of sense. Pack your bags."

I thought the rule sounded absurd. Now? Not so much. Funny thing is, I can imagine Spags talking about it and thinking... did he actually answer the question? What do you think Reggie?