Playbook: Titans Vs Rams (and it ain't pretty)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, we all knew he left some plays on the field last week.
Grind some film and clean that stuff up.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, we all knew he left some plays on the field last week.
Grind some film and clean that stuff up.

dude some of those were BAD.

This tells me schotty actually isn't quite as bad as some of us think - Clemens is brutally missing obvious/wide open reads. I saw 2 TD's he left, maybe even 3

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

This tells me schotty actually isn't quite as bad as some of us think - Clemens is brutally missing obvious/wide open reads. I saw 2 TD's he left, maybe even 3
Well, I've been banging that drum for a while. There's always someone who's fouling up the execution, so it looks like B Schott doesn't know what he's doing. It's either blocking (receivers), protection, route running, penalties, or whatever else that screws the play up. He can only draw this stuff up and teach it while the coaches shore up the execution. And that's also why everyone keeps saying that with Bradford at the helm, we win this one going away.

Yes, Clemens is a couple of tiers lower, but it's also only one game. Let's see what he can do this weekend, yeah?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Who Clemens is, is old news. Why did they focus the worst part of our game rather than talking about how we ran for over 200 yards on a top 10 defense? Or how our defense shut down a top 10 offense? I mean, it seems like they go out of their way to make us look bad.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's not. He frustrates me with Austin but he's not doing a bad job right now.

As for Clemens, think it's best I not beat that dead horse.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who Clemens is, is old news. Why did they focus the worst part of our game rather than talking about how we ran for over 200 yards on a top 10 defense? Or how our defense shut down a top 10 offense? I mean, it seems like they go out of their way to make us look bad.
Because QBs = Team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:wow:

Yikes!

Plays are left on the field like that every game, by every QB. RGme had a ton of them last week.

But; make a few of those and we beat Seattle.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well, I've been banging that drum for a while. There's always someone who's fouling up the execution, so it looks like B Schott doesn't know what he's doing. It's either blocking (receivers), protection, route running, penalties, or whatever else that screws the play up. He can only draw this stuff up and teach it while the coaches shore up the execution. And that's also why everyone keeps saying that with Bradford at the helm, we win this one going away.

Yes, Clemens is a couple of tiers lower, but it's also only one game. Let's see what he can do this weekend, yeah?
I live by the belief there are no bad coaches in the NFL,I rarely question play calling, every play has a flaw and people are paid BIG to find them,so even if the execution IS there the weakness shows up ,then ya have the problems execution cause.
Fisher knows what's goin on, and this "Fisher is stubborn BS," one mans conviction and belief in them is another mans "stubborness" which is JUST a subjective characterization.
I am convinced this is a good team ,that our coaches are patiently building something special ,Kellen Clemens isn't going to the Pro or Toilet Bowl, I think by seasons end with some good fortunes injury wise he will get some props and people will see why we decided to go with him instead of the flavor of the month.
On the "Rams quarterback front" I was listening to an ESPN station yesterday and they are STILL running audio clips claiming the Rams were seriously "reaching out" for Brett Favre, EVEN THOUGH they have to have been under a rock to not know the real story ( this clip was Mike Greenburg and Ron Jaworski) one of the plethora of reasons I don't respect the media,they keep running with stories that aren't true cuz they stir emotion.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Kellen Clemens is has been a poor backup for Sammy, time to look into the draft for something better this spring.

iced

because if you don't have a QB you generally don't have a chance, especially when the qb can't even manage the game or make simple reads.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Exactly. 3 plays.

Why no clips or "break down" of that 99 yard drive? Despite the last play a lot of good on that drive, and Kellen made plays too it wasn't all Zac Stacy.

Guys Kellen Clemons is never gonna have a great game...he'll play ugly football and that's OK. He just needs to minimize the mistakes i.e. Alex Smith.

iced

Exactly. 3 plays.

Why no clips or "break down" of that 99 yard drive? Despite the last play a lot of good on that drive, and Kellen made plays too it wasn't all Zac Stacy.

Guys Kellen Clemens is never gonna have a great game...he'll play ugly football and that's OK. He just needs to minimize the mistakes i.e. Alex Smith.

It's not like these were small plays though.. Those one's they showed were TOUCHDOWNS - on simple reads, not just a completion.

Hell, the last one was for the game! Wide open!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
because if you don't have a QB you generally don't have a chance, especially when the qb can't even manage the game or make simple reads.
Like I said, Clemens is old news. We know he's not going to light it up on the field. My point is, there are other things going FOR the Rams and these guys completely ignored them for the obvious.

V3

Hall of Fame
Jared Allen isn't looking so bad now, is he? :heh:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's not like these were small plays though.. Those one's they showed were TOUCHDOWNS - on simple reads, not just a completion.

Hell, the last one was for the game! Wide open!

Meh. Shit happens...everyone knows what Kellen is.

He also made a bunch of good plays too. He is what he is. A backup.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I am sure I will catch some flack for this but as long as Clem is our QB I would guess we will NOT win a single game. That is why we need to try more out. Lets go fishing for a QB

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am sure I will catch some flack for this but as long as Clem is our QB I would guess we will NOT win a single game. That is why we need to try more out. Lets go fishing for a QB
Well if you didn't catch shit for the first 3 times you said it, why would you now? :yousure:

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Let me guess if Clem does not perform before the end of the game Sunday Jeff goes QB fishing to see what he has abourd the team. I hope Cleam is working real cheap, I mean really cheap. But GO RAMS if you can!