Plaschke- Wide-eyed Rams acting like they haven't been here before

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yeah Vinny has become the best sportswriter in the market period, due mainly to his even-handed takes on not only the Rams but whatever he writes about. Personally I detest the media members who go out of their way to drive their storylines, which is probably most of them. Plaschke is hit & miss, if he were a member of the Rams he'd be a career special teams guy who is sort of just there, sort of like Whicker from the OC rag.

And another thing here IMO is the older guard writers who were around when the Rams were inherited by Georgia need to go through that period of acceptance that the Rams are an elite franchise now. Love or hate him, it's obvious Kroenke is an elite owner who has put his focus into his football team, and it honestly might as well be a different franchise than the one who left OC under Georgia and the Shaw regime.

This isn't the time for local writers to fight the acceptance of the Rams being elite. Rather it's the time to accept that they are right now in a remarkable time and place and should be enjoying it.

Oh and btw I do think Plaschke's title was a bit of click-bait too btw. Not like the article was terrible or anything, but Bill is still a "special teamer" to my eye at least. :D
Plaschkey is not that great. His takes are almost always a little over the top, one way or the other. Vinnie though has been even handed, call them as he sees them and truthful. I think the athletes trust him as well, which gives him good info. Sorry to see him move to the athletic. Try not to pay for my sports news

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If anybody saw this guys takes on Around The Horn on espn they'd disregard anything he said. Every time a football topic came up i had the exact opposite view of what he would blurt out at machine gun pace.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody asked Belichick to toss a ring at a kid sitting on somebody’s shoulders, and he demurred, saying, “Nah, I’m good.’’

"I stole it fair and square, kid" he added

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So, when the Rams start out down 13-0, the point is they have a problem with finding their groove.

When the patriots start out down 3-28, the point is they dont panic.

Ok, got it