Plans for the upcoming NFL Draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I'm interested to see what you guys do on draft day's. I usually have a few beers and watch the coverage for day one intently; however, I'll be away for whorl this year. Anyone else do anything exciting?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Honey, hot tea, ginger, vocal warm-ups. I will be prepared for a lot of yelling at the screen.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too funny, I was thinking about starting the same thread.
I'll be away from home on a corporate thingie. Will be in Charlotte NC.
Probably end up watching in the hotel room, workin on free wifi and chatting with y'all

Athos

Legend
A stiff drink.

Something breakable that I don't care about if we draft defense in the 1st. :ROFLMAO:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hopefully somewhere where I can cuss out everyone and everything if we draft Flowers/Scherff with the tenth overall pick. No drinking for me.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Usually get together a a few Ram comrades after work and try to put a positive spin on things.
When-someone-is-surprised-about-vegan-food-being-tasty.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Will be In bed before it begins on Thursday, but will watch all Friday and Saturday with some stiff drinks accompanying me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'll be glued to the tube with a cold beverage. All the while hanging out at ROD.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Probably end up watching in the hotel room, workin on free wifi and chatting with y'all

I'll be travelling too, unfortunately, watching from a hotel room... With a crack of dawn flight Friday morning. Looks like I'm not getting much sleep (y)

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I will be at home with some wings and nachos. I DVR NFL Network and ESPN so I can flip back an forth, 90 percent of the time I keep it on NFL network as do not care much for ESPN anymore. Pre and post draft is NFL network. For the last 10 years I have usually been able to take Friday's off if nothing is pressing at work. This year I will be off. :):D

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Thursday late afternoon pre draft time I will be in the Man-cave. I will be on the internet forum called "Rams ON DEMAND" joining in with great Ram fans in the Chat Room with the TV on the NFL Network with a DO NOT ENTER sign on my door!