Pittsburg or Atlanta game ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I want to go to at least 1 game this year. I was thinking Cleveland since its only 4 hours from me , but the timing won't work

So its either Pittsburg or Atlanta, anyone have experience visiting either of these stadiums? I'm thinking Atlanta because I'd love to see the city and hang out for a few days, but Pitt is alot closer to home. Just worried about the crazy pitt fans running our time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I want to go to at least 1 game this year. I was thinking Cleveland since its only 4 hours from me , but the timing won't work

So its either Pittsburg or Atlanta, anyone have experience visiting either of these stadiums? I'm thinking Atlanta because I'd love to see the city and hang out for a few days, but Pitt is alot closer to home. Just worried about the crazy pitt fans running our time.

I just went to the Super Bowl in Atlanta. The new stadium is very cool... great game experience. The local fans loved the Ram fans because of Gurley (University of GA Bulldog) and everyone's hate for the cheaters. They probably won't be quite as welcoming if the falcons are playing against us though... but they'll be better to be around than squealer fans for sure.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Also... if it rains, the new stadium in The ATL can just close the round hole in the roof. You're fucked in Pittsburgh if the weather is bad.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If you have never seen the Steelers, I would go to that game...Their fan base is a tad out of control, but somewhat respectful and for the history alone I would choose Pittsburgh over Atlanta, although Falcon fans are much easier.

Big Game

Living The Dream

Whats up bro,

Me and 5 of my boys are going to the Atlanta game sitting in section 102 row 54....if you decide to go to the ATL come by and say whats up. We will be the loud Rams fans giving Falcon fans the business hahahha.

But real talk we try to do at least one away game a year, thinking about also that Cleveland Browns game. My buddy who is a Cowboy fan is getting a bus together i might try to go on his bus trip for the Rams vs Cowboys. I told him he doesn't want to have to cry again after another loss. :cry::cry::cry::boxing::boxing::football::football::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you have never seen the Steelers, I would go to that game...Their fan base is a tad out of control, but somewhat respectful and for the history alone I would choose Pittsburgh over Atlanta, although Falcon fans are much easier.

I've been to Heinz field three times now - great experiences each time.

The stadium is awesome (although Atlanta's would be too).

My experience with the fans was different - I went to a game that they lost to the Bengals years ago and when the game was over the (Steeler) fans were laughing smiling, shaking hands and saying "see you next week" to each other. I was in awe of that....either they were bandwagon fans or that's just what it's like to have six Lombardis

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane

I'm going to the Atlanta game since it's 2.5 hours from me.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Any NFL venue is great. But if I had the choice I think I would take Atlanta. I love the history those southern cities have if you want to sight see or something. Georgia would a state I wouldn't mind living in.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Any NFL venue is great. But if I had the choice I think I would take Atlanta. I love the history those southern cities have if you want to sight see or something. Georgia would a state I wouldn't mind living in.

This is true i went to the New Orleans game last season. WE had such a great time the food the people the fans. It was one of the best places to take your family for a trip and than get away and enjoy a game!!!!

New Orleans 3.jpg

New Orleans 1.jpg

New Orleans 2.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-7_11-15-36.png
    upload_2019-8-7_11-15-36.png
    332.4 KB · Views: 62
  • upload_2019-8-7_11-16-12.png
    upload_2019-8-7_11-16-12.png
    540.3 KB · Views: 54

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My experience with the fans was different - I went to a game that they lost to the Bengals years ago and when the game was over the (Steeler) fans were laughing smiling, shaking hands and saying "see you next week" to each other. I was in awe of that....either they were bandwagon fans or that's just what it's like to have six Lombardis

Nothing bad with fans at the stadium, however, I have several friend's that are Steeler fans and they are arrogant and two of them are from Pittsburgh. Overall I concur always been a good experience at Heinze Field and before that at 3 Rivers Stadium.