Pics from Day 2 of camp by VRF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I noticed the camera must of gotten away from you on the 'babe' shot. :yess:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just looking at the pictures, you can tell these guys are going at it pretty hard. As best as they can anyway, in shorts with no pads. Not surprised that tempers are flaring up already. But Donald and Demby? Has Demby been cut yet? lol Who's he gonna fight next... Snead? Mcvay?

Ram65

Legend
Great shots @VeteranRamFan . Thanks.

You guys have your hands full keeping up. They should have the names on the back of the jerseys. Pictures like these make you feel like you are there without the heat. Keep up the good work.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Great pics!!!!
I can see a little bit more meat on Goff, but not quite the Bortles frame yet. :D
#27 going to be a serious weapon for us right outta tha gate. I could see an 11 group with #27 in the WR slot, & TG / MB at RB1.
Gosh, hard to think back on Tavon & know that this is what we were hoping for from him. And now we have it without spending the draft capital.
That D tho.... starting to look like a stinkin Probowl D. Weddle, Peters, Talib, Matthews, Aaron, even Brock & Fowler & JJIII are like Probowl Alts. Jo-Day & Gaines looking like they could join it soon.
Obo & Ebu starting to worry me tho. Sure hope we see more from Obo soon.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Awesome set of pics. Thank you for getting us all the info.