Pick YOUR Super Bowl MVP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PICK YOUR SUPER BOWL MVP

• Cooper Kupp

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Matt Stafford

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Aron Donald

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
*Cooper Kupp

There is no doubt that Kupp is very deserving of the MVP. (I'm all for it)
He is elusive, impossible to cover, plays the game incredibly fast and catches everything within a mile thrown to him.
He had an amazing game and was paramount to winning the Super Bowl.

With that said, there are others that were right there with him.

*Matt Stafford

The Bengals took away our running game, making us one dimensional on offense. All we had was the passing game.

No play action.

We were already down his 2nd favorite target this year in Higbee.

Obj gets knocked out with a torn ACl.

Blanton goes out after playing a significant role the past two weeks in the playoffs.
Leaving us with Kupp, Hopkins, Jefferson and Skowronik.
We even had Hendo out ther running routes.

Stafford answered the call with a stellar performance, on the largest stage in the world.

*Aron Donald

The guy is an absolute game changer.
At times, he was being triple covered, allowing guys like Miller, Jones and Fowler to go man to man or unblocked.

The defense in the second half, lead by Donald, was light out.

So, who is your pick for Super Bowl MVP

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

cooper kupp all the way.

it was basically all down to him because the other wrs were doing diddly. and he rose to the challenge when the rams needed him the most.

having said that i wouldn't have batted an eyelid if one of the other two won it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
A good case can be made for all 3, and we couldn't have won without all 3.

But I agree with the decision for Coop... he was the focal point of our O after OBJ went down. That run on 4th and 1... all those key plays on the game winning drive... Coop was a magnificent beast

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm happy not to be responsible for having to choose. Immediately following the game I had posted that Donald should be MVP, but how can I possibly be upset with Kupp getting the title with his absolutely stellar play ? If it wasn't for his interceptions I believe Stafford gets the nod, but this is just too close for me to pick just one guy, so I'll go to my grave thanking the stars for aligning in a manner which allowed these 3 and others to join together for the benefit of all us fans.
The Lombardi rightfully rests in Los Angeles tonight, now lets plan to keep it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm happy not to be responsible for having to choose. Immediately following the game I had posted that Donald should be MVP, but how can I possibly be upset with Kupp getting the title with his absolutely stellar play ? If it wasn't for his interceptions I believe Stafford gets the nod, but this is just too close for me to pick just one guy, so I'll go to my grave thanking the stars for aligning in a manner which allowed these 3 and others to join together for the benefit of all us fans.
The Lombardi rightfully rests in Los Angeles tonight, now lets plan to keep it.
Yeah.
After the game, I had no idea which of the three would get it.

It's usually a fairly easy decision.
This one wasn't easy at all.

tempests

Hall of Fame
No issue with Kupp getting it as he was the MVP of the entire season, AFAIC, he was huge on the drive down the field and he scores the game winning TD.

That being said, I went with Donald. That bang bang sequence at the start of the second half was about as bad as any team has had this season. One play, 75 yard TD to Higgins. Then, Skowronek gifts the Bengals another INT. If they score a TD there, or at any other point in the second half, we go down by 11, the way our offense is scuffling, the game is over then.

It was the steely resolve of our defense that kept us in it the entire second half and gave Stafford and Kupp the chance. All the Bengals needed was 7 more to put the game away, but they never had the chance, because our pass rush buried them. Everything our defense does, feeds off Donald, his energy and the havoc he's wreaking on the line. Whether he's making the plays himself or taking up double and even triple teams and giving the outside rushers one on ones.

And then Donald makes the final two plays to end it. One of the greatest closers on an NFL field I've ever seen, the instinct and talent to rise to the occasion, again and again. This franchise owes him, big.

Donald is my pick.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Co-MVP's all the way between Kupp, Donald, and Stafford. All three were money, in the biggest game of their lives, on the national stage.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I thought it would go to Donald, was very happy it went to Kupp.
All three were unstoppable in those final moments.

It cements Kupp's legacy and throws down the gauntlet for other receivers to better his season...which they won't.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I was facetiming our LA Ramily season tix holders right before the announcement and said any of the 3 were so deserving. Would have loved to see a Co-MVP scenario, which was definitely merited.

dang

Legend
Donald sealed the deal but Kupp won the game for us. There was no one else to go to but Kupp in the end.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
No one else could have made the throws that Stafford made, or the catches that Kupp made, or the plays that AD made,
So how do you pick one?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly would've given Coop and AD co-MVPs, but I have no issues with Coop winning it. What a year all three of them had.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I choose AD.

A good argument could be made for all but what AD does comes up absent on any stat sheet.

He is such a force that much effort is isolated on him almost every play so others often come in with the stat. Or the officials would have to throw a flag on so many plays because he is so unstoppable. Never has there been one man so dominate in the NFL.

He singularly changes the game just with his presence.

Just like the yearly MVP always going to a QB, I honestly think that our Arron Donald is the best player the NFL has ever seen.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Not gonna vote because there is no "all of the above" option. AD, Kupp, and Stafford were all deserving, and I wouldn't have complained about any of them getting it. And given the result, I doubt either AD or Stafford feel like they got the short end of the stick, and if it had went to one of those two, I don't think Kupp would have minded at all. All three of them came through in the clutch.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Initially, after the game I felt like AD should have had the MVP. But then you actually look at the Kupp highlights, knowing OBJ was gone, and he was really our only option. Then it really becomes a toss up. So then you gotta take into account the entire playoff performance and Kupp just burned brighter this time around. Aaron Donald is elite, but Kupp deserves this for not only the game he had, but the year he had.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Shannon Sharp stated that the voting for MVP is done before the 2 minute warning. So that means the last two stops by AD isn't in the conversation. That's just wrong!

I voted AD but like the rest of you, any of the three and Kupp was very deserving! Just take a look at Baldinger's breakdown of the winning TD catch and the route Kupp ran. The guy is E-light! (that's a nod to the movie "Heartbreak Ridge").

Ram65

Legend
They all got rings so the MVP is really a little icing on the cake.

I can make an argument for all three.