Pick Your Dlineman for a Situational Sack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

For a Must Have Sack, Who Would You Pick?

• Leonard Little

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Robert Quinn

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Aaron Donald

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Chris Long

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember dimly when Leonard Little was our top situational pass rusher, our DC at the time would say that when he told Little: "We need a sack right now," and he would often get it. Of those listed, who do you think could most easily get a sack on demand?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Had to pick Little also, in modern times. Greene should be on a modern list, and the Deacon should make every list, IMO. I'd love to add Quinn. Donald should be there, but the NFL allows him to be held by multiple players, on any given play.

Different rules, refs, times, different player.

I think there could be a better list. No offense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had to pick Little also, in modern times. Greene should be on a modern list, and the Deacon should make every list, IMO. I'd love to add Quinn. Donald should be there, but the NFL allows him to be held by multiple players, on any given play.

Different rules, refs, times, different player.

I think there could be a better list. No offense.
I was only doing players from GSOT to present because everyone has seen them play (mostly)...plus, I had never heard of any player given a directive to sack someone and then he went out a did it...

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Prime Robert Quinn that 19 sack year was unstoppable and clutch. Glad he's starting to show glimpses of that guy