Pick a position to beef up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At this point in the off-season… if you could play a “wild card” and beef up one position, what would it be?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Beef up? So fatten up, hmmm.....I go with a fat goal line back dubbed The Fridge Jr lol....but in all honesty I'd go after Bradberry once he's released as it doesn't seem like we are looking at the edge market for whatever reason.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hard to say BEEF fits except on the O-line. But I sure would like to see an O-line like the Hogs of old.

I know everyone is concentrating on edge right now but I think we may have a pretty good rotation already.

dang

Legend
Beef up? So fatten up, hmmm.....I go with a fat goal line back dubbed The Fridge Jr lol....but in all honesty I'd go after Bradberry once he's released as it doesn't seem like we are looking at the edge market for whatever reason.
“That What seems is not always that what is” McSnead. Expect the unexpected!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Easily tight end. I was kinda disappointed that the last seventh round pick wasn't Wydermyer, and while I hope for the best with Blanton and Hopkins, I'm really nervous about the depth behind Higbee, who has had his issues with injuries.

Edge rusher, while I'm not entirely ecstatic with a rotation of Hollins, Lewis, Garrett, and Hardy behind Floyd, I can at least see potential. Same with the secondary. Wide receiver is going to be a tough competition, backup quarterback should be a nice competition as well.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Im gonna say LT. Boom is probably fine, but if given the option, i’d get the best player i could to protect 9.

But if you expect something in the realm of realistic, well then EDGE is the answer.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I'm going with backup QB. Based on if Stafford goes down I am not sure either backup is the best choice for this high octane offense. Dalton or Mayfield even Filed possibly would make me sleep better at night.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Give me an absolute shutdown corner opposite Ramsey.
Donald, Floyd and the boys... with Bobby Wagner cleaning up after them? That D would be D-sgusting!

If that's not on the table, and it doesn't appear to be (but you never know when and where you'll strike gold) then like most, I'd like to beef up our pass rush on the edge.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2024’s 1st round pick is burning a hole in Snead’s pocket…that’s all I’m saying.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#1 Tight End, Higs gets dinged up each year and without him run game has gone to crap
#2 OLT- Filling in and full time starting are 2 completely different animals. Cant afford even marginal effectiveness here, has to be good/great
#3 Backup QB- McVay M.O. has been to throw caution to the wind here, and while I'm of the "doesnt matter who the backup is, if Stafford goes down, season is over", I'd love to see the backup locked in to that cheap 4 year deal. McVay just completed his 6th NFL draft and has never drafted a QB. I think they are the only team who hasnt drafted a single QB in that time frame