Photoshop a new haircut for Raiders owner Mark Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yes, it belongs in the NFL section because he's the owner of an NFL team damn it! :mrburnsevil:
***********************************************************************************

1454960501023758478.jpg

This from Deadspin........

http://deadspin.com/mark-davis-travels-500-fucking-miles-to-look-like-that-1734022886

By Albert Burneko

Probably no haircut in human history has communicated as devastating a summation of its owner’s entire life as the insane orange Moe Howard bowl cut sported by Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis. Carve the shape of it into the wall of his father Al Davis’s mausoleum and it will tell a richer and truer story of heredity and dynasty than all the hieroglyphs in Thebes. Our distant alien descendants will telepath at each other, staring at it in horror, translucent fiberoptic extremities held over their mouths: This guy did a number on his kid.

In this respect, the cascade of bonkers details in ESPN writer Tim Keown’s terrific profile of Mark Davis—the tricked-out minivan he drives; his lifelong bachelorhood; how his father wouldn’t let him ride on the team’s charter plane—mostly serves to add dimension to a thing I think everybody who has beheld that ludicrous ’do already knows in their bones: That its owner is a lonely, stunted oddball whose father ignored him for the first 55 years of his life, then died.

Here is the thing about the hair, though. Mark Davis is a frugal man, not just for a multimillionaire but also for a regular dude. He skimps on cab fare, he takes advantage of all-you-can-eat deals, he wears cornball team-store apparel, and that minivan of his (with a VHS player!) is 18 years old.

Davis travels to Palm Desert to get it cut, just as he traveled to Chico from Oakland to visit a preferred barber long after he left college at Chico State. “I think he’s had three barbers since college,” [former Raiders wideout Cliff] Branch says. “If he likes something, he stays loyal.”

... he travels 500 freaking miles to have it inflicted upon him by a professional.

Imagine what that barber says to the next customer who strolls in, as Mark Davis is on his way out. Imagine the look they exchange. Dude could get that hairdo in front of a bathroom mirror for the cost of a metal colander and a pair of kitchen shears, and he’s traveling damn near half the length of the West Coast to pay someone to do it for him, so someone can make him look like a lunatic on purpose.

Why? Does that particular barber do a particularly good job of this bowl cut? What does that even mean? The best you can do when a grown man asks for a bowl cut is to convince him to turn himself in to the freaking police. That barber is a damn sociopath!

Behold this sad bastard, this rich old man whom unfathomable lifelong wealth and leisure could never persuade to venture even a toe into the exhilarating terrors of real adulthood. Hug your children and tell them they are strong and brave and smart. Give them challenges, responsibilities, a hand when they need it, and congratulations after. Or one day a 500-mile trip for a haircut like Mark Davis’s might be all they can dare to do with their lives, and that dismal fact will be your epitaph.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wish I had the app to do it, and the ability, but I don't! But I'd just shave his head!!:D

fearsomefour

Legend
So great.
Tommy Boy is what I call Davis.
Something about that family....his daddy used to run around with those weird granny glasses.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
LMAO. It kills me guys like Davis or Trump with all that money can't get a decent friggin hair cut. I mean how do they wake up every day, look in the mirror and say, yep, I look good.

Seriously, you look silly.

Psycho_X

Legend
LMAO. It kills me guys like Davis or Trump with all that money can't get a decent friggin hair cut. I mean how do they wake up every day, look in the mirror and say, yep, I look good.

Seriously, you look silly.

Or Bill Gates? I'm guessing the answer is simply that if you are already a millionaire or billionaire a lot of times you just don't give a f*** what other people think of your haircut lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He needs to go higher. Something like this:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The only cut worse than Davis', would have to be Kid N Plays'