Photos From Rams Vet Mini Camp TODAY!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My mom used to say that, haha. Old radio show, yes?
The Radio show was called "The Shadow" and it always started out with the Question ( Before the story telling started) " Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of man .... The Shadow knows!!" My Father was a Radio announcer, way back when, and he always used this phraise, to mess with his 8 kids!!:LOL::D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Fassel is pronounced 'Fossil'. So that would be why lol

Correct, that's why I purposed the question...Fassel is very thin and it had been mentioned that they referred to him as "Bones" because of his frame, but when you factor in the surname everything fits. Hell of a special team coach regardless and I am always envious of people who don't gain weight as if I even look in the direction of a cheesecake I have to run 5 miles just to counteract the visual.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
_vetminicamp_16-jpg.19551

I don't like this posture....I'd rather he have McVay's calves....
vetminicamp1-jpg.19564

If you just squint a lil...that looks like the lower body I need on 16....that's it...put Havenstein's lower half on him...

A55VA6

Legend
Doesn't Tavon wear number 1 in practice for the fun of it? Weird to see him out there after wrist surgery.
Pretty much, yeah. He likes to wear number 1 in practice because it's his college number.

nanotech

Rookie
The Radio show was called "The Shadow" and it always started out with the Question ( Before the story telling started) " Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of man .... The Shadow knows!!" My Father was a Radio announcer, way back when, and he always used this phraise, to mess with his 8 kids!!:LOL::D
Lamont Cranston

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Thanks for the pictures Dave, it's not the closest thing to football we can get.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Who Da Fuq is that Monster coach on the other end of the field???

temp170427_VetMiniCamp_001--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Either he's a giant, or those guys near him in the photo are midgets. At first thought that might be TA next to him lol.

*I know its just the angle that that makes it look that way, still funny and cool.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I just cannot stand these Indianapolis Colts uniforms on the Rams! If I wanted to follow the Colts I would.......this is killing me!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome! I'm old, also. I have an interesting memory for certain useless things.
To me they are not useless or trivial if they bring back fond memories!(y);):D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is nothing on ESPN or on google about a Saffold injury...source for it?

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks, DaveFan'51. I really appreciate it.