Photo Essay on thye Rams!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I found this Essay while researching Rams Trivia! It's really a great read and View, check it out!!!www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000499571

Now those are Ram Horns!
deacon_pg_600.jpg

Ram65

Legend
greatest-tandem-ever_pg_600.jpg

Greatest Tandem Ever?
Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt had five seasons as teammates where they each had over 1,000 yards receiving. That is the most for teammates in NFL history, with Keenan McCardell and Jimmy Smith of the Jaguars and Cris Carter and Jake Reed of the Vikings each boasting four such seasons.

That's a good one! I didn't remember that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
greatest-tandem-ever_pg_600.jpg

Greatest Tandem Ever?
Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt had five seasons as teammates where they each had over 1,000 yards receiving. That is the most for teammates in NFL history, with Keenan McCardell and Jimmy Smith of the Jaguars and Cris Carter and Jake Reed of the Vikings each boasting four such seasons.

That's a good one! I didn't remember that.
It's amazing how successful they where! I didn't remember it either!!;):D

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
most-prolific-dual-threat_pg_600.jpg

Tom Gannam/Associated Press

Most Prolific Dual-Threat
Marshall Faulk is the best dual-threat running back of all-time. Of the 29 running backs who have rushed for at least 10,000 yards, Faulk has more than 1,400 more receiving yards than any of them. Faulk's 6,875 receiving yards and 36 receiving TD are by far the most of any running back with 10,000 or more rushing yards. Marcus Allen's 5,411 receiving yards and Thurman Thomas' 23 receiving TD rank second among RBs who have rushed for at least 10,000 yards.