'Phoneliness'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I skip over that crap. Mostly I like it for funny videos and memes. Plus I keep in touch with some old friends and relatives.

Yeah I mostly use it to keep up with movie release dates, trailer announcements, sports updates, etc.

The counter memes to people's sheep political posts are hilarious though.

FB is a POS.

True, I use it to try and make people smile. I can fish for likes by posting the popular political post if I wanted to. The only thing more annoying is those people posting non-stop about how they are a parent. Like they're the first one every to have offspring.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wait, what??

200.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My phone battery died earlier and I was forced to interact with my family.
They seem like nice people.

Along those lines...we had a big power outage in Central Florida earlier this week.

My mom was over and...well, we remembered that we're a funny bunch and started just talking without having to "show someone a video or meme".

I feel like I'm on the opposite end.

I almost NEVER use my phone as a phone and when it does ring, I get viscerally angry.

I have a few apps and I have found a newfound determination to not let my emails back up (you sign ONE petition...).

I play a few games on the phone, but I find dealing with the phone to be a chore. I don't really enjoy it.

If I were always at a place the wife could get ahold of me, I might not even have one.

Man, just like aches and having to pee at night, this "becoming a luddite once I get older" thing is hitting me hard.

What does one call that? Technopause?

I dunno.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
A part of me wishes that we didn't have cell phones. Another part loves it because it is a source of knowledge and convenience. Have a question? Look it up! Recognise an actor, but can't place him? Read his filmography. Have odd ailments? Research them to see if they could be serious. It's great for shopping and EBay too.

Socially? Texting is just a convenient way to communicate. Fakebook is lazy entertainment. I don't think that I have phoneliness, but my step son does IMO. Most of our youths today have it IMO.

True, I just bought some computer stuff and I was able to track the packages and interact with folks pretty quickly.

The two transactions that took forever were those that ONLY relied on email.

man... email used to feel like the future.

now it feels like that crappy loaner car that makes you question your willingness to continue driving...