Philly moves up in draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
I was thinking Ezekiel as well. A qb at this point would be incredibly redundant

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think Philly would drop back down to 15. They were just at 13

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Minimal effect. If we want to trade up for the second QB, we have to jump San Francisco anyways.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i wonder if they will dangle either sam or daniels in front of the broncos. desperate times for them. superbowl defense, no qb.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Take a look at the idiotic contracts given to QBs thus far... There is no way they're gonna slide.

I'd have a tentative deal with Dallas, picks and Foles who can be their backup, IF Goff is there at 4. Keep that stuff real quiet and hope he's there. If not, then concentrate on getting Lynch who will require a lesser trade up.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe Philly wants the Ohio St RB, Just thinking out loud here
I've been studying Philly a little, because I'm Drafting for them in the ROD Draft. They Could go 4 different ways!! RB,OT,CB or LB. And picking at #8 they could get the best of any of them!!