Phillips/McVay/Gurley pressers: 1/9/19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At work, can't watch. Anything new on Gurley status ?

He'll play but will probably be limited depending on how he feels. I'm guessing we will see a healthy dose of CJ Anderson.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
He'll play but will probably be limited depending on how he feels. I'm guessing we will see a healthy dose of CJ Anderson.
Like I mentioned in another thread. I'm guessing Gurley majority in 1st&4th QT, and CJ majority of 2nd & 3rd QT's. Something along those lines...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Dare I say pounding CJ Anderson is going to be just what our OFF needs. CJ is a beast in the short yardage game

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe

Ok I managed to sneak away and listen to the first 5 minutes. Was that at the end ? I swear Miles asked about Gurley and McVay said no limitations, no soreness, and good to go full speed this weekend.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok I managed to sneak away and listen to the first 5 minutes. Was that at the end ? I swear Miles asked about Gurley and McVay said no limitations, no soreness, and good to go full speed this weekend.

Well what's he going to say right before a playoff game? Gurley was hurt in the opener against the Raiders. That's according to him. Wear and tear on that knee over the rest of the season hasn't helped. I'm sure he'll play but not in the same amount he would if he had "no limitations, no soreness."

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Well what's he going to say right before a playoff game? Gurley was hurt in the opener against the Raiders. That's according to him. Wear and tear on that knee over the rest of the season hasn't helped. I'm sure he'll play but not in the same amount he would if he had "no limitations, no soreness."
Or, instead, maybe not in the same amount he would if we had no CJ. We now have two outstanding runners with different styles. CJ will get more carries than Brown or other subs did because as a five foot eight bowling ball he presents a different challenge to Ds. We will make the Cowboys deal with both Todd and CJ.